May 15, 2020
I thought I did something wrong and that I was a big dummy up until swilliam pointed out you need the stuff from the second link as well. Whoops.

coretex

Jun 15, 2017
I♥VirginGirls
You are not actually "downgrading". The 5.7 and the 1.9 are completely different branches. They are both based on original QSP, but Sonnix's "1.9" is actually newer and better than 5.7 when it comes to features behind the scenes for game makers. Better graphics and icon support, better support for alert/popup messages in game, tooltips, etc. Its been partially re-coded from scratch. Its really an entirely different program, the EXE file isnt even the same. The only downside, is 1.9 takes longer to load and close due to the addtional libraries it has for better image/video support.

You need the 1.9 Sonnix version to play thsi game correctly, and if you play GirlLife, you need it as well, as theres tons of features used by this version for that as well.

HotPotLovers

Apr 23, 2018
0.3.2 is out.
dev's link:

btw, anyone know how the ring should works? MC no longer able to take it out, and what is the magic from that ring dev is talking about and how to use it?

coretex

Jun 15, 2017
HotPotLovers
Once you insert it... you need to do anal to get it charged. once its 10+ charges, you can then use the Examine from your room to use it. As for removing.. you must be laying in bed.

HotPotLovers

Apr 23, 2018
HotPotLovers
Once you insert it... you need to do anal to get it charged. once its 10+ charges, you can then use the Examine from your room to use it. As for removing.. you must be laying in bed.
thx! that just explain it. In this case, less then 10+ charges means won't work and can't take it out I guess.
Note that MC got 2 charges and page says 2 out of 0 charges, and now MC got 7 charges and page says 7 out of 10 charges, so beware of that people.

Last edited:

Koresia

Jul 6, 2018
Ok, how the fuck do I get a house? I got kicked out of Fairhaven house and have no clue as to where to find another

HotPotLovers

Apr 23, 2018
Ok, how the fuck do I get a house? I got kicked out of Fairhaven house and have no clue as to where to find another
Don't know if you can go back to fairhaven or not, but there is one offering at kelly's pub, have you check that out yet?
you need to sit at bar then ask about upstairs apartment.

Last edited:

dg12345

Jan 4, 2018
I downloaded the game and QSP 1.9 and all the picture links are broken. Is there a fix for that?

Amahl Farouk

May 13, 2018
This game has a VERY annoying bug. You are going along doing your thing and every now and then it kicks you to a totally blank screen, no choices no back button, just marooned

Bad enough to stop me playing I am afraid after it happening randomly 3 times making me lose all my progress

swilliam

May 26, 2017
This game has a VERY annoying bug. You are going along doing your thing and every now and then it kicks you to a totally blank screen, no choices no back button, just marooned

Bad enough to stop me playing I am afraid after it happening randomly 3 times making me lose all my progress
I found out that there is a a "emergency exit" or such if you go into the phone and the cogwheel/settings/options button I think it was, it brings you out of any blank screens.

Just checked, phone -> bottom right button -> bottom left "Emergency Escape".

dimtd

Jul 22, 2017
I have downloaded last versions of files but it seems to be missing a lot of pictures? (like items in shop)

dimtd

Jul 22, 2017
Maybe the mediapack here missing some of the image. Did you try downloading from tfgamesite?
I tried downloading from tfgamesite, there is the 0.3.0 and 0.3.1 which contained all the missing files. The instructions here are not really clear.

max_002

Mar 30, 2019
fixes combine please, and then you roll every fix after version 2.12 to 3.12 (3.13 ) and bugs still remain

3.10 star(s) 22 Votes