Smallfrie

Dec 25, 2018
Silver body suit locations
Found one at the bus stop of outskirts
one in the pawn shop of wharf area
and obviously the 1st one at Fairhaven house
I'm missing 2...any leads?
(the in game hint seems kind of bugged cause it tells me that the next one is near the pier...which I can only assume is the wharf shop one)
---explore the pier during the day
---1 piece is on the beach walk
there are more possible locations(Fh only valid if accessible)
And yes listen to the game hint!!!

Reactions: Cesco

Cesco

Jul 15, 2017
---explore the pier during the day
---1 piece is on the beach walk
there are more possible locations(Fh only valid if accessible)
And yes listen to the game hint!!!
Of COURSE daytime *facepalm*
Sweet, that's just what I needed, thank you

Smallfrie

Dec 25, 2018
Anyone knows why the fortune teller effect does worn off? ...how do I prevent this from happening?
:WaitWhat:Effect? What kind of effect?? You mean being a zombie?
Any way the fortune teller never gives out permanent stuff.(unless it is a pussy)

Last edited:

HAL9000.1

Nov 3, 2017
:WaitWhat:Effect? What kind of effect?? You mean being a zombie?
Any way the fortune teller never gives out permanent stuff.
I've reached a point where, if I sleep, I get this message: "You recall the strange whole-body sensation you had when you first claimed to be a woman to stay at Fairhaven -- that effect must have worn off!"
I've no idea to what it is referring to, I'm assuming that it's talking about something that the fortune teller has cast upon us, am I wrong?

Susan Xandera

Jul 13, 2017
I've reached a point where, if I sleep, I get this message: "You recall the strange whole-body sensation you had when you first claimed to be a woman to stay at Fairhaven -- that effect must have worn off!"
I've no idea to what it is referring to, I'm assuming that it's talking about something that the fortune teller has cast upon us, am I wrong?
Probably, no idea since I always avoid Fairhaven like the plague to do different starts.

Reactions: HAL9000.1

Smallfrie

Dec 25, 2018
Oh that one?! :rolleyes: That is just an illusion buff:sneaky: so you can get a bed in fairhaven. It is 7days grace period;). So yo do not get evicted right away.:cautious:

Reactions: HAL9000.1

Smallfrie

Dec 25, 2018
For some reason there is no option to buy Hair Brush(it not there all together, not just blocked or something) in cosmetic departmen, therefor no way to brush hair. Is there a command that can add it?
There are 3 possible reason to it.
1st you already have it.
2nd you do not have enough money.
3rd you play the game in dark mode and cannot see the blue '+' icon near the hairbrush.
ps:if it is not there then you already bought it
pps do you have a purse? No? then you can brush it only in your designated home bathroom.

Last edited:

Smallfrie

Dec 25, 2018
"You can't brush your hair because you don't have a hair brush." Thats what mirror says.
Like i said:Hair Brush, unlike all other things that i already bought, like compact mirror or umbrella from housewares, is not in store menu.
My char does have travel brush in bag but its not usable.
Thats why i asking for a way to add it artificially, since it seams that it just buged. View attachment 3697501
Well its work fine for me and many others... i think i found the solution that compact mirror is not on my list (fresh N.G) Hair Brush disappears after you buy 1 it seams also disappear if you unlock the compact mirror..
My advice is to start a new game it will be right below Hair scrunchy.
One other possible reason that your character is to advanced average player buys it on day1-2.
So no one reported it.
So try to buy the hair brush before you buy/get your first purse.

Confirmed to work like intended (regardless what i do what stat the Mc has) it is a save/patching error probably.
I do hope it helps.

Last edited:
Reactions: shar95

BBobB

Jul 31, 2017
Is the investigation of AMI complete? I get "You didn't get far with a "frontal approach" to AMI - something more sneaky is called for." But after that no options for further investigation appear.

HAL9000.1

Nov 3, 2017
I think I've found a bug with the fortune teller's questline, she asked me to recover the camera relic from the strip club but after recovering it the quest doesn't advance. I've tried to to send her a text but the game says that I've no reason to contact her, and what's even weirder is that if I go to the strip club I can re-do the event in which you get the camera and get a duplicate item (currently I have 2 cameras)... Does anyone knows how to fix this? Is there a console command to force the quest flag to trigger?

zhiphius

Jul 26, 2022
I quite like this game, is there any other like it with possibility of going from flat chested to z cup (or beyond)?

Smallfrie

Dec 25, 2018
I think I've found a bug with the fortune teller's questline, she asked me to recover the camera relic from the strip club but after recovering it the quest doesn't advance. I've tried to to send her a text but the game says that I've no reason to contact her, and what's even weirder is that if I go to the strip club I can re-do the event in which you get the camera and get a duplicate item (currently I have 2 cameras)... Does anyone knows how to fix this? Is there a console command to force the quest flag to trigger?
That is indeed is a bug. Do you play the hotfix version?

sabia

Aug 25, 2017
Is it my computer or a few images are broken? Like when as a trans woman masturbating show a broken image.

GabbuXul

Oct 20, 2017
So, I wanted to try the therapy route, but when confronted by Julia there is no option other than accept. Has the trigger for the route changed?

Edit: Nevermind. Had to say no when starting the park quest to get it.

Last edited:

Smallfrie

Dec 25, 2018
Is the investigation of AMI complete? I get "You didn't get far with a "frontal approach" to AMI - something more sneaky is called for." But after that no options for further investigation appear.
Well... never gone that far ... there is a secret door around... at least the image for it is there.

Thisisfunny

Aug 11, 2020
I like this game, however there is so much wrong with this game.

(1) I took the apartment with Paul & Scott. They know I am a guy as Paul has me dress up as a female to play video games with him. I took a shower one morning where the game said something about the door opening, asking me if I wanted to (A) Check it or (B) Forget it. I decided to ignore it which made the game turn me into a shemale, the roommates acting horrified that I had a cock and proceeded to kick me out of the apartment. Once I was kicked out, I was back to being a normal guy....WTF!

(2) Going to the strip club. If you spend enough money you can take a girl in the back for extra fun. The strange thing is that She turns into a guy and you are the one getting fucked..... WTF?

(3) The relic at the strip club seems to be a glitch. I can go back and get another and another and another...... This also seems to stop the Gypsy/Witch from coming back.

(4) There are still a lot of pictures/videos that do not come in.

I hope the developer(s) see these errors and will address them soon.

Reactions: GabbuXul
3.10 star(s) 22 Votes