Smallfrie

Dec 25, 2018
Being trans, how to attract a partner for sex?
and then everyone shrinks at the sight of a penis?
Well... not all of them. You are just unlucky. Also it only applies to anal or regular sex. tit and bj are unrestricted(yes the dev made a mistake here.) ...try to find a stable partner.
Also all above only applies to con sex ... non-con/mind control sex is unrestricted.

st-Muramasa

Jan 16, 2024
Where the hell is Julia after you have left Fairhaven?
She had already come and told she will visit again but there are no more visits.

Rizlas

Aug 28, 2017
probably wrong patch... the game just got full image conversion not long ago. Al be it there are some picture/media problems(too big central pictures,fucked up shop picture lay out,rare missing media )... it is nothing major compared to the 20k+ or so media files.
I dont get it, you say I used the wrong patch? I tried twice by deleting everything and downloading files here; still same missing medias.

Smallfrie

Dec 25, 2018
I dont get it, you say I used the wrong patch? I tried twice by deleting everything and downloading files here; still same missing medias.
what exactly missing? pm them with screen shot... i mean the dev i'm not... you know proper bug report to the dev. :rolleyes:

Screwbucket

May 2, 2018
Try downloading from a different repo. I had the same issue and originally downloaded from MEGA. I tried the download from Pixeldrain and found that it had files that weren't present from my original download.

Smallfrie

Dec 25, 2018
Try downloading from a different repo. I had the same issue and originally downloaded from MEGA. I tried the download from Pixeldrain and found that it had files that weren't present from my original download.

This is the original download free directory posted on tfg by the dev.

Rizlas

Aug 28, 2017
I've downloaded from Pixeldrain aswell; will try what Smallfrie suggested. Thank you both!

Smallfrie

Dec 25, 2018
Oook... here is a bug report as of v1.03
Silver item glitch non existing silver item cause soft lock in wardrobe.:WaitWhat:
time travel random event half ass-ed!:cautious: + non implemented pictures:(
wamp content yet to be tested i do expect bugs here as well:rolleyes::HideThePain:

st-Muramasa

Jan 16, 2024
Oook... here is a bug report as of v1.03
Silver item glitch non existing silver item cause soft lock in wardrobe.:WaitWhat:
time travel random event half ass-ed!:cautious: + non implemented pictures:(
wamp content yet to be tested i do expect bugs here as well:rolleyes::HideThePain:
Answer from the developer on discord to silver items glitches:
"- redownload v1.0.3"

PS: Full game dawnload of v1.0.3 is ready not only patch like before.

3.10 star(s) 22 Votes