Dec 12, 2018
anyone else get a bug that doesnt allow them to shop for women's clothing at the mall even after going through the male trials and becoming a woman? it's pissing me off that i can buy any clothing.

Sep 29, 2019
anyone else get a bug that doesnt allow them to shop for women's clothing at the mall even after going through the male trials and becoming a woman? it's pissing me off that i can buy any clothing.
You must become more feminine.Go to the Marked and spam the man that let yo stp forward to assist him after some time you can buy and wear all what you want.

kaorok

May 31, 2017
I seem to have encountered a bug after sleeping with Paul, who you run into when drinking with Melissa (the Hooters girl). You can't end the date naturally, and he locks you out of having any more dates with anyone at Kelly's Pub.

AlexLord

Jun 6, 2020
The changelog says that there are 2 new events with Julia.

I have a question, if I leave Fairhaven, will I skip these events?

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Not sure if this is the issue you're seeing, but you first go to the women's clothing store on the first floor. Then you go to the men's clothing on the second floor. After that you should be able to start buying a few things at the women's clothing store. You need increased femininity to get more clothing to unlock.

Also, checking if I'm the only one getting this issue. The game freezes completely for me, requiring a force close, in a couple of places. If I try to buy the home beauty supplies at the salon and penatrative sex of any kind. Tried both the x32 and x64 version of the player, have the latest game files, exc.

Nasty_Gary

Apr 28, 2018
Someone probably asked before but any chance for an alternative female start? Or at least a full female transformation?

Vilho16

Jan 2, 2018
Someone probably asked before but any chance for an alternative female start? Or at least a full female transformation?
Full transormation will happen in time, depending in your actions or fast transformation from medical trials going to male birth control.

FA80

Apr 22, 2017
As Vilho16 already said, it is just a matter of time and hard to avoid. To speed things up you may get the "male birth control" test for instant transformation. For femininity use the cheats or have a look into the walkthrough like thingy there.

Fiko515

Apr 29, 2020
hmm i got pregnant does this means she will give birth after in game 9monhts minus the time from speed up pregnancy they offer you at the clinic? i mean its pretty slow game it will take me like 3 weeks irl to get to term :D

FA80

Apr 22, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Added to support post :)

Version 0.56 arrived at :

Direct link qsp:
Media Pack update:

QSP added to attached files. Media pack is too big though.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

First version of new cheatmod also added. Please help me test it.

... and reported for update.

Last edited:

MageOhki

Jul 18, 2018
FA80, an error in your cracked mod, after using the cheat ring power, to adjust body or like, it pops the person back to the bed, and then the system crashes.

FA80

Apr 22, 2017
FA80, an error in your cracked mod, after using the cheat ring power, to adjust body or like, it pops the person back to the bed, and then the system crashes.
The cheat mod uses the original code for the ring. And the original code means MC is in bed using the ring, so it returns there. But you can use the emergency exit cellphone -> settings to get back.

Indeed it is bugging me a bit. But if I change original code I will have to do it every update. Everytime with risk of producing extra bugs and lots of work. Especially since the game gets a lot updates for now. When it's finished it will be easier to alter specific game codes.

Jul 21, 2017
Seraph of the End

Seraph of the End: Battle in Nagoya

about the girl:
One of the sergeants and squad leaders of the Moon Demon Company, Hiiragi Shinoa is a sarcastic teenage girl who wields an incredible weapon. Her Demon Weapon is Shikama Douji, a scythe which she can condense into the shape of a mere pen. She is capable of inciting the demon which resides in her weapon to attack her enemies and she can detect anything that comes into the attack radius of her scythe.
Could you add dog sex or other bestiality content?

Sep 29, 2019
The cheat mod uses the original code for the ring. And the original code means MC is in bed using the ring, so it returns there. But you can use the emergency exit cellphone -> settings to get back.

Indeed it is bugging me a bit. But if I change original code I will have to do it every update. Everytime with risk of producing extra bugs and lots of work. Especially since the game gets a lot updates for now. When it's finished it will be easier to alter specific game codes.
Ihad the same problem many times but i find out the (Bug) only happen if you are Homeless as you dont have a Bed.If you Rent first a Home (Let pass after 1 Day and sleeping 1 time in the home) and then use the Cheats its work fine

3.10 star(s) 22 Votes