FA80

Apr 22, 2017
I'm getting an error when trying to open the game. Anyone else?
Code:
if npc_quest['npc_10'] = 7 and newBRDay = DayStart and arrpos('$texter','npc_10') = -1: gs 'RyanEvents','UpdateText'
That is the line.

Something in the Ryan quest...? Shouldn't show up on start though... have you tried a new game? Or do you load a save game? If so, have you updated the characters like changelog says?

FA80

Apr 22, 2017
Same error.
New game, after prologe
Nope, can't get the error. What QSP do you use? Original or cheatmod? You may try to start the other one, also attached the old 0.7 so you may try that too... else have a look here -> trouble shooting

impulse32

Dec 30, 2016
Dr Thayer is crashing for me.
Continue button stays and after a few choices the QSP player freezes.

also sometimes the phone messages suddenly increased to a crazy amount (like 950)

Last edited:

Tivvy

Jul 9, 2019
Hi there,

Every time I want to go to sleep, I get the following error.

Area: on visit
Line: 157
Code: 104
Desc: File not found!

What do I need to do to fix this?

Sep 27, 2020
I have a problem. I got a message from the Gypsy who wants me to get something from a night club. The bouncer won't let me in without high quality fashion. When I try to buy one of these dresses I can't, because I have the "sensitive skin" trait. Won't let me buy it. I've read that I can get rid of a trait with a relic ring, but I guess that this is the ring I must retrieve from the club.
Can someone give me a pointer what to do?

FA80

Apr 22, 2017
I have a problem. I got a message from the Gypsy who wants me to get something from a night club. The bouncer won't let me in without high quality fashion. When I try to buy one of these dresses I can't, because I have the "sensitive skin" trait. Won't let me buy it. I've read that I can get rid of a trait with a relic ring, but I guess that this is the ring I must retrieve from the club.
Can someone give me a pointer what to do?
There is a filter for "wearable only" that will show you only clothes you can wear. There should be at least one suitable dress.

Sep 27, 2020
I am sorry to disagree, there is (in my game at least...)
Well... maybe a bug, maybe a feature. I still have my dick, maybe I'm not feminine enough for this. I like being a shemale as long as possible.
Anyway, I solved it by grinding strength and breaking into the building. :cool:

anotheruser

Sep 1, 2018
There should, I agree. ;)
Unfortunately there isn't. :(
View attachment 905422
There are a few things about this that the game doesn't really make clear:

1. For a dress to be wearable when you have the sensitive skin trait it must be both daring enough to satisfy the trait and conservative enough to be wearable with your current clothing inhibition. If you get the sensitive skin trait while your inhibition is high enough, you may not be able to wear any of the expensive dresses until you lower your inhibition (e.g. by reading Bimbo magazines) enough to allow you to wear the most provocative one.

2. You do not need a dress from "Finer Things" to get into the club. The actual requirements appear to be a high level of attractiveness (which you can help along with accessories, makeup and a willingness to suck-off the bouncer) and that you be wearing an outfit from the "Fancy" category. There are several "Fancy" dresses available at the "Slutz" store on the first floor of the mall that work with the sensitive skin trait and will allow you to enter the club (EDIT: I have confirmed that this works in 0.7.1)

Last edited:
Sep 27, 2020
Thanks.
I've played a bit more now and everything I do ends up making my tits bigger and my dick smaller. Now after I took the gypsy woman's hand after she said she knew what I wanted, my dick has vanished completely. That's not at all what I wanted. I wanted to play the game as a shemale. :mad:
Is there a way to get my dick back? Or is the game written so I have to become and stay a woman?

FA80

Apr 22, 2017
Thanks.
I've played a bit more now and everything I do ends up making my tits bigger and my dick smaller. Now after I took the gypsy woman's hand after she said she knew what I wanted, my dick has vanished completely. That's not at all what I wanted. I wanted to play the game as a shemale. :mad:
Is there a way to get my dick back? Or is the game written so I have to become and stay a woman?
Welp, since we had this topic a few times already...

... TLDR:
* Yes, m -> f it is the main topic of the game
* It is avoidable though
* You may use my cheat-mod to re-attach the lost one

Sep 27, 2020
Sorry for not searching first, sometimes I'm more of an impulsive commenter. I'll try better.

* Yes, m -> f it is the main topic of the game
Hmmm, alright. That should be in the OP description. "but even your gender is up for grabs" and the futa/trans protagonist tag had me thinking/hoping that this is the direction it was going.

It is avoidable though
Will I miss out on a lot of story/events then? I have an older save, maybe I'll give it a go tomorrow and not take that gypsy's hand.

You may use my cheat-mod to re-attach the lost one
Haha, so far I was trying to avoid cheating, but maybe I'll use it after all. Thanks for indulging me and my impatient ass. (y)

FA80

Apr 22, 2017
Sorry for not searching first, sometimes I'm more of an impulsive commenter. I'll try better.

Hmmm, alright. That should be in the OP description. "but even your gender is up for grabs" and the futa/trans protagonist tag had me thinking/hoping that this is the direction it was going.

Will I miss out on a lot of story/events then? I have an older save, maybe I'll give it a go tomorrow and not take that gypsy's hand.

Haha, so far I was trying to avoid cheating, but maybe I'll use it after all. Thanks for indulging me and my impatient ass. (y)
Welp, afaik it is possible to stay at any stage of transformation you like and still get the full game, NPCs are very open minded. Dev once wrote a path to become male again is planned, just not a priority.

Also you can use the cheat mod to re-attach, save and go on with the normal qsp. They are fully compatible... or just ignore the other cheats. Just like the game itself, do as you like.

Kjct

Jul 27, 2020
This is a very thorough life sim, but I feel like there aren't enough forcing functions to propel you through the story which makes the game kind of dull. Also, having to grind through work each day in 2-hour increments seems unnecessary considering there's only a handful of random encounters that don't really affect the story at all. Perhaps a daily summary once you go to work would be better with any choices to be made occurring then.

The cam show event needs some work. I get requests to take off my top and it's already off. In addition, it's too easy to make money it seems. Guys are throwing money at me just to slap my clothed ass.

Some events kind of take away from the whole slow progression thing. I suppose this can be seen as a good or bad thing though. For me it seems disproportionate to the rest of the game, but others may like it since it helps them avoid the grind in the progression. I'm speaking of events like the magician guy at the market and the nanobot/male birth control events mainly (also, the skin treatment thing at the clinic puts you on the fast track to slutty clothes). The only issue I have with this is there seems to be no middle ground. It's either grind your way there or propelled there.

On the plus side, this is one of the most organized and user friendly versions of games like this I have played. The content is strong.

Lots of potential with this game, just need to make it more fun and less "grindy". Hopefully my comments are seen as constructive. I have high hopes for this game and do like many aspects of it.

Last edited:

Undecided

Aug 3, 2017
Lots of potential with this game, just need to make it more fun and less "grindy". Hopefully my comments are seen as constructive. I have high hopes for this game and do like many aspects of it.
I think that's a relic of the games it's lifted its basis from. I've been involved in the development of one, and the translation/patching of at least two QSP games, and let me tell you: the grind is real. Unlocking some scenes in some of these games requires you doing the same random task daily over and over, with no real hints or indication of progress, up to 100 times. Or alternatively have RNG events with 1% proc chances, which is effectively the same. So there's often a lot of content I expect your average player never even comes across, which is a shame.

3.10 star(s) 22 Votes