Aug 29, 2020
ALSO does anybody know why it keeps saying "This outfit is way to revealing for you. it might be pretty. but not on you" every time i try to buy clothes. anybody know?

greenray

Nov 21, 2018
ALSO does anybody know why it keeps saying "This outfit is way to revealing for you. it might be pretty. but not on you" every time i try to buy clothes. anybody know?
Try to find the answer to this in the toilets of Dirty Dicks. Perhaps after that the tastes will change ))

greenray

Nov 21, 2018
What is the level of Inhibition or Feminity? Buy magazines at the kiosk. This will help you speed up these levels.

Wener

Nov 6, 2017
can you change the size of the breasts after "Your breasts would be considered G cup and you have average nipples. You look like you've had breast work done" for something smaller?

anotheruser

Sep 1, 2018
can you change the size of the breasts after "Your breasts would be considered G cup and you have average nipples. You look like you've had breast work done" for something smaller?
There's a "maximum" size you can get with the breast cream which is (I think) the same as the maximum available using the ring relic's power to change your cup size.

There is also a quest related event (AFAIR making a deal with the shaman and then breaking it) that leaves you with impractically-massive boobs and special wardrobe requirements. I've only ever gotten this by playing around with the cheat menu.

FA80

Apr 22, 2017
It didn't work but thanks again
Have a look in trouble shooting section please: https://f95zone.to/threads/clean-slate-v0-7-1b-mugwump.51109/page-25#post-3859841

Upgrading into bigger with shaman quest like anotheruser told, downgrading into small only with ring relic / cheat mod. More natural by removing the nano bra trait.

How to install image folder ? i tried show/hide settings but it does nothing.
Have a look in trouble shooting section please: https://f95zone.to/threads/clean-slate-v0-7-1b-mugwump.51109/page-25#post-3859841

Reactions: Wener

dimtd

Jul 22, 2017
Hi guys,
Not sure if it is another bug but I can't meet up with Melissa after the message she let to meet up again after the PhotoShoot.
I've been waiting all day long in University District.
Can somebody tell me what to do ?
Thank you

Untold1337

Jul 7, 2017
Hi guys,
Not sure if it is another bug but I can't meet up with Melissa after the message she let to meet up again after the PhotoShoot.
I've been waiting all day long in University District.
Can somebody tell me what to do ?
Thank you
Unfortunately you might have to start over. The change log from 7.2 pretty much says as much.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Soasecret

Aug 4, 2020
I can't find the Professor Timothy Rochard or a woman named Stacy Arns at the local University.I have work in the library.Can I study in the University?Thanks for your respone!

Devvvin

Aug 12, 2017
Does anyone else have a problem where if they play this for a while, 4/5 times their computer gets extremely slow? Vast majority of the time I start getting a process called "System Interrupts" eventually using 95% of all 16 cores. Only way to get it back to normal is to reboot my computer. Never had any other program, qsp or otherwise, cause this before. Tried a fresh install of QSP, limiting cores it can use, banging my head against my keyboard, and getting super frustrated; none of which helped.

Thanks in advance.

3.10 star(s) 22 Votes