stuffity

Jan 3, 2019
I'm probably just too ... stupid to find it ... but how do you use Tampons etc?
Neither shower, nor bathroom, nor pee nor medicin cabinet gives me the option to use it.
They're on the table I believe. Put them in your purse and your set.

Naxxy_

Formerly 'NotVeryViolet'
Aug 31, 2019
Hey, last time i checked this game it's forcefully taked away my character penis. Is this still a thing, or now i can stay all cute and with benis?

Vilho16

Jan 2, 2018
Hey, last time i checked this game it's forcefully taked away my character penis. Is this still a thing, or now i can stay all cute and with benis?
Like always still you can stay with your penis. But if you hapen to lose it there is now a cheat version where you can reattach it (thx to FA80)

Reactions: Naxxy_

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
Dude, keep calm and wait ;) ...I am not getting paid enough to check 24/7 for updates ;)
How do we bring up the cheat screen? I installed both the qsp file and the new image pack/cheat folder in the primary folder and opened. The layout seems a little different but I cannot find a cheat menu anywhere.

FA80

Apr 22, 2017
How do we bring up the cheat screen? I installed both the qsp file and the new image pack/cheat folder in the primary folder and opened. The layout seems a little different but I cannot find a cheat menu anywhere.
Use your smartphone, there will be a new icon at the bottom then. Cheat mod doesn't change the layout. That was the qsp.ini that I included for troubleshooting... sorry. Will be removed in the next update. You may alter the UI to your liking, which is a major feature of QSP.

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
Use your smartphone, there will be a new icon at the bottom then. Cheat mod doesn't change the layout. That was the qsp.ini that I included for troubleshooting... sorry. Will be removed in the next update. You may alter the UI to your liking, which is a major feature of QSP.
I must still be doing something wrong. I do not have any new app on the smartphone. I see the icon in the folder but it isn't showing up in game.

Nevermind found it. I was using the wrong qsp file.

Last edited:

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
OK, now I have somehow screwed up the qsplayer. I somehow popped out the actions section as like a separate window and cannot seem to get it back as a frame. Also will not let me use the menus at top or even have a close button at top right. This only when the game is loaded.

Can someone with better knowledge of the qsplayer point me in the right direction?

Soasecret

Aug 4, 2020
”You have chosen the Professor as your target for the Shaman. He will contact you when he is ready for the next step.“I have wait for long time but the Shaman didn't call me.

Reactions: greenray

greenray

Nov 21, 2018
”You have chosen the Professor as your target for the Shaman. He will contact you when he is ready for the next step.“I have wait for long time but the Shaman didn't call me.
"this is a bug, it was killing off the notification of the text before you got it" - from dev on tfgames. It is not clear how to avoid this. A similar problem with the ring if the character lives in Fairhaven House and has never tried to find the shaman on his own. The shaman doesn't appear to tell how to use it.

biker621

Mar 29, 2019
OK, now I have somehow screwed up the qsplayer. I somehow popped out the actions section as like a separate window and cannot seem to get it back as a frame. Also will not let me use the menus at top or even have a close button at top right. This only when the game is loaded.

Can someone with better knowledge of the qsplayer point me in the right direction?
If you can post a screen capture of your open game

biker621

Mar 29, 2019
Open the settings, show/hide click on captions. It will give you the frame around the window that you can move with the mouse.
Relocate the actions window to the bottom middle of the page. Color blue appears where you can move windows. The additional description window may get messed up but just move it and relocate to either side. See the image I posted above.

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
Open the settings, show/hide click on captions. It will give you the frame around the window that you can move with the mouse.
Relocate the actions window to the bottom middle of the page. Color blue appears where you can move windows. The additional description window may get messed up but just move it and relocate to either side. See the image I posted above.
Thanks, that did it.

3.10 star(s) 22 Votes