bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
I keep missing these dates with Melissa. I tried hanging outside the Hooters at 11PM, when she gets off. Also tried hanging out in University District at 11PM. Never get a prompt to meet her. Same thing goes for meeting her for photoshoot. It said to meet her in the University district on Saturday. Waited around all day from like 8AM to 11PM, twice now, never got prompt to meet her. What am I doing wrong?

Kjct

Jul 27, 2020
Try going to the bar at 11 pm. There should be an option to meet her there in the dialogue.

Scoooter22

Nov 7, 2019
"this is a bug, it was killing off the notification of the text before you got it" - from dev on tfgames. It is not clear how to avoid this. A similar problem with the ring if the character lives in Fairhaven House and has never tried to find the shaman on his own. The shaman doesn't appear to tell how to use it.
So are these Shaman quests actually fully developed yet? You can not choose the Professor because of the above and if I choose the Librarian it says : You have chosen the Librarian as your target for the Shaman. You need to get her to sleep with you. but somehow there is no option or action to do that

greenray

Nov 21, 2018
DEC 21, 2020 AT 5:16 PM

V0.7.4 Release

Here's what's new this release:
Misc Updates
  • Usual round of fixes and tweaks
  • If your gender preference changes you should now get a dream to alert you to the change
  • After you refuse the Gypsy's final transformation dream enough times for her to stop offering it then your dick should stop shrinking -- other changes remain in play.
  • When you "Explore the City" as a fully male char the pics should show a guy instead of a woman
  • Fully male chars can be the aggressor in a Non-Con event -- just go to the park at night and explore around (will add this for shemale chars once I get enough media to support it)
  • Julia has new butt plug related content (she gets you to wear one and then periodically checks that you have it in)
Lactation Updates
  • After pregnancy you should get the option to activate lactation or not (for those who like pregnancy but aren't interested in lactation)
  • There is a new Lab Trial which can induce lactation, even in male chars (for those who want lactation but aren't interested in pregnancy)
  • Explore the Market Square and you can find a Milk Booth -- chars with access to their own milk supply can sign up as a "Milk Maid" and deliver bottled milk to customers (pretty simple now, will add random sexy encounters over time)
Shaman Updates
  • Shaman quest is now fully complete from start to finish. If you'd already completed the first step in the Shaman's quest then hit the "Update Shaman" option in the cell phone.

FA80

Apr 22, 2017
DEC 21, 2020 AT 5:16 PM

V0.7.4 Release

Here's what's new this release:
Misc Updates
  • Usual round of fixes and tweaks
  • If your gender preference changes you should now get a dream to alert you to the change
  • After you refuse the Gypsy's final transformation dream enough times for her to stop offering it then your dick should stop shrinking -- other changes remain in play.
  • When you "Explore the City" as a fully male char the pics should show a guy instead of a woman
  • Fully male chars can be the aggressor in a Non-Con event -- just go to the park at night and explore around (will add this for shemale chars once I get enough media to support it)
  • Julia has new butt plug related content (she gets you to wear one and then periodically checks that you have it in)
Lactation Updates
  • After pregnancy you should get the option to activate lactation or not (for those who like pregnancy but aren't interested in lactation)
  • There is a new Lab Trial which can induce lactation, even in male chars (for those who want lactation but aren't interested in pregnancy)
  • Explore the Market Square and you can find a Milk Booth -- chars with access to their own milk supply can sign up as a "Milk Maid" and deliver bottled milk to customers (pretty simple now, will add random sexy encounters over time)
Shaman Updates
  • Shaman quest is now fully complete from start to finish. If you'd already completed the first step in the Shaman's quest then hit the "Update Shaman" option in the cell phone.

welp, 0.74 is patreon exclusive for now... at TFGmaes only 0.73 was released... but thanks anyway for the update :)

Files attached... or here to download

link for
link for

Tests done, files attached to support post. You may find some trouble shooting stuff there too.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

ScarletHarlot

Jul 4, 2018
I need help. I downloaded the QSP player for mac i was told to, and i downloaded the qsp file and the media pack. Whenever I load the qsp file, the images won't show. Just a tiny blue square. I tried putting the qsp file in the media pack but that didn't fix it. Anybody know how to fix it?

FA80

Apr 22, 2017
I need help. I downloaded the QSP player for mac i was told to, and i downloaded the qsp file and the media pack. Whenever I load the qsp file, the images won't show. Just a tiny blue square. I tried putting the qsp file in the media pack but that didn't fix it. Anybody know how to fix it?
The media pack 0.73 is just the images from the update. You will need the 0.70 complete media and all updates to have them all.

impulse32

Dec 30, 2016
I can't get Melissa to call. I've been on multiple dancing nights and multiple gym events. Anything I'm doing wrong?

Jomane

Jul 11, 2017
Impossible to use I'm using the last version of QSP and yet no images, probably have mounted the game on a wrong way, btw have downloaded all the packs but still no images damn beter forgot the game as to instal that it needs to be a tecniciam of computers

Asia Argento

The Golden Dragon Princess
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
No images. All are broken. Did I need 7.0 and upgrade to the latest one before dl?
*fixed*

Last edited:

FA80

Apr 22, 2017
how to instal the files includeds on the cheat mood please?
Impossible to use I'm using the last version of QSP and yet no images, probably have mounted the game on a wrong way, btw have downloaded all the packs but still no images damn beter forgot the game as to instal that it needs to be a tecniciam of computers
No images. All are broken. Did I need 7.0 and upgrade to the latest one before dl?
nevermind i tried again and the same thing happened lmao oops. I'm missing something I guess
Please check troubleshooting here.

Last edited:

FA80

Apr 22, 2017
Since the link to the cheat mod moves quite every time I update it and the support post is hard to find without the perma-link... I wonder if I should start a cheat mod thread.

Although I think a tiny mod like mine doesn't really need a own thread... !? What do you guys think? Is it worth the effort? Mod/staff input very welcome. :)

Vilho16

Jan 2, 2018
Since the link to the cheat mod moves quite every time I update it and the support post is hard to find without the perma-link... I wonder if I should start a cheat mod thread.

Although I think a tiny mod like mine doesn't really need a own thread... !? What do you guys think? Is it worth the effort? Mod/staff input very welcome. :)
For me who usually follows this thread its not difficult to find. I can totally understand why would it be more easy to find from own mod thread. So its up to you what is easier for you?

Jomane

Jul 11, 2017
Damn failed again after have read troubleshoting, someone can please explain on detail the several steps to put that damn game working please?

FA80

Apr 22, 2017
Damn failed again after have read troubleshoting, someone can please explain on detail the several steps to put that damn game working please?
So, you got the special QSP player from F95 site? You downloaded all 855 MB of pics? You put everything together like the pic in trouble shooting tells you? There is also a qsp.ini?

3.10 star(s) 22 Votes