Smigbob Smelborp

Mar 25, 2022
At some locations it is bugged.
I think with regards to Fairhaven, the player needs to progress organically through the usual "slow progression" where the player must wear their stock outfit until a message appears, requiring the player to loot the donation pile for a more femme outfit, before the player can begin utilizing the laundromat. The AMI Labs sensitive skin trials bypass will scuff this up.

I could be wrong though, not enough time in the day for me to test it. though it does go to show the laundromat code could use a little... :cool: cleaning up.

I'll see myself out, good luck!

Smallfrie

Dec 25, 2018
Bug:
1st about in wardrobe lost clothes due to event or powers
Most of the times the clothes not lost just the set removed from selection.
If you wear a lust tf-ed bodysuit you can permanently loose it.
2nd in about clothes washing function
in places like F.H or the gamer home at uni it works as intended.
in places that require token it does not work properly (due to you cannot strip the dirty clothes).
also the paid laundry service does nothing as far as i noticed

hanshass

May 3, 2017
I get these blank screens often where a video or image should be. Is the media file just not there or is the problem something on my end? This is obviously different from the "media missing" display

1719673627661.png

Doomdooom

Mar 1, 2018
Anyone know how to progress the Vampire storyline?

So far ive gone to the graveyard, gotten turned, she says "go gain power ill call on you when i need you" or something similar and then...thats it.

its been over a month in game, fed on multiple people, fucked-then fed on people, let my craving hit max and then fed, nothing has changed.

my character is high fem, but still has a dick, idk if that stops progress or not, havent seen anyone mention needing to be a full female yet.

Even hypno'd the desk creep to let me stay for free, had no idea named npc's could be hypno'd now im wondering who else i can use it on.

Also, pro tip for anyone playing a trans character, it seems if you hypno a girl, make her cum during sex and she adds you as a contact they have like a 90% change of being okay with you being futa/shemale compared to showing them during normal flirting.

Smallfrie

Dec 25, 2018
Anyone know how to progress the Vampire storyline?

So far ive gone to the graveyard, gotten turned, she says "go gain power ill call on you when i need you" or something similar and then...thats it.

its been over a month in game, fed on multiple people, fucked-then fed on people, let my craving hit max and then fed, nothing has changed.

my character is high fem, but still has a dick, idk if that stops progress or not, havent seen anyone mention needing to be a full female yet.

Even hypno'd the desk creep to let me stay for free, had no idea named npc's could be hypno'd now im wondering who else i can use it on.

Also, pro tip for anyone playing a trans character, it seems if you hypno a girl, make her cum during sex and she adds you as a contact they have like a 90% change of being okay with you being futa/shemale compared to showing them during normal flirting.
Well wamp story line start: get turned into half wamp, open the mansion , 'buy' the mansion (law firm), hire contractors until you get a low enough price and 100k in cash. renovate the manshion in half a year (it is 7x faster if you fuck himHer each day)
return to misstress at each point.
the contractor is randomly changes bypass the gender preference and lock trait:rolleyes:
And at this point i gave up:eek:. Dear dev fuck you:mad:(n):poop:.

3.10 star(s) 22 Votes