Nootky

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Does anyone else have a problem where if they play this for a while, 4/5 times their computer gets extremely slow? Vast majority of the time I start getting a process called "System Interrupts" eventually using 95% of all 16 cores. Only way to get it back to normal is to reboot my computer. Never had any other program, qsp or otherwise, cause this before. Tried a fresh install of QSP, limiting cores it can use, banging my head against my keyboard, and getting super frustrated; none of which helped.

Thanks in advance.
System Interrupts are usually hardware issues manifesting. Often some driver or another shitting the bed. Interrupts are how your computer hardware communicates with the CPU, and when something goes wrong, it freaks out and gets stuck. It's extremely unlikely the game itself is causing this, but is somehow potentially exposing the problem that was already there.

It's a pain the in the ass to debug since it could literally be anything in the system. From drivers, to a faulty usb device, to a bad overclock. If you're lucky it's just a driver somewhere you need to (re)install. There's guides all over the place to begin this process.

Devvvin

Aug 12, 2017
System Interrupts are usually hardware issues manifesting. Often some driver or another shitting the bed. Interrupts are how your computer hardware communicates with the CPU, and when something goes wrong, it freaks out and gets stuck. It's extremely unlikely the game itself is causing this, but is somehow potentially exposing the problem that was already there.

It's a pain the in the ass to debug since it could literally be anything in the system. From drivers, to a faulty usb device, to a bad overclock. If you're lucky it's just a driver somewhere you need to (re)install. There's guides all over the place to begin this process.
That's what I thought, but this has happened on two fresh installs of windows, each on a different drive. I've ran every stress test possible and they pass with flying colors. Plus, doesn't matter if I OC, run stock, or underclock; same issue arises. I do hardware/software troubleshooting for a living and I've not seen a program do this without something else also going haywire. Another weird thing... my monitors frame rate goes from 144 to 60 the second I load the game. Not QSP player, just the game... Tested other QSP projects and didn't seem to happen with them.

Centrophy

Dec 2, 2017
I've had that happen with bad drivers and a bad windows update before. It's honestly crazy what can cause that.

FA80

Apr 22, 2017
damn ! I can't sleep .... files not found :(
Not sure what's your problem... the download is down? Maybe try to look at if there is a re-upload, the newest qsp-version is also attached to my mod. Or a problem with loading the game? Maybe troubleshooting can help you. For your sleeping problems I suggest some soothing :) Have a nice day.

SuperNovAA

Nov 24, 2019
Not sure what's your problem... the download is down? Maybe try to look at if there is a re-upload, the newest qsp-version is also attached to my mod. Or a problem with loading the game? Maybe troubleshooting can help you. For your sleeping problems I suggest some soothing :) Have a nice day.
Well .. it's saying that location bed, area visit, line 157, code 104 desc : files not found I don't know what is this :(

FA80

Apr 22, 2017
Well .. it's saying that location bed, area visit, line 157, code 104 desc : files not found I don't know what is this :(
A problem in the code. You might check out linked troubleshooting and try what is there. Also you might try original qsp or cheat mod to check if the problem is persistent.

some scenes are such a turn off
It is possible to replace all the scenes you don't like with ones you like. Just replace the files.

Reactions: 7layla

7layla

Jan 23, 2020
A problem in the code. You might check out linked troubleshooting and try what is there. Also you might try original qsp or cheat mod to check if the problem is persistent.

It is possible to replace all the scenes you don't like with ones you like. Just replace the files.
i know, but where do I find short mp4 videos?

Jen_73

Jun 21, 2019
What use is the Office certificate course you can do at the community center?

Do any of the jobs actually require this?

Hurrah

Feb 20, 2018
There is a job in the office building in the Business district (with events) that I think this is required for.

Jen_73

Jun 21, 2019
In the stats section on your smartphone there is a body variable named: "salo"

Anyone knows what this is?

Also:
Coat wearing:
Is there any need to fremove the coat from your outfits during summer?
Or can I leave it within my outfits during summer and my char only wears the coat when tempeatures are low enough?

Last edited:

7layla

Jan 23, 2020
In the stats section on your smartphone there is a body variable named: "salo"

Anyone knows what this is?

Also:
Coat wearing:
Is there any need to fremove the coat from your outfits during summer?
Or can I leave it within my outfits during summer and my char only wears the coat when tempeatures are low enough?
salo = fat

Jul 25, 2019
I'm sorry but the office quest line confuses me to no end. So i have gotten to the point where angela is supposed to watch a dvd but jim is interrupting you. problem is i cant get him to stop. i've read that you are supposed to "tease him" but is that different from having sex with him. when i check the phone stats his stat seems to fluctuate between 45- 51 but seems to get lower for no reason that i can see.... how am i supposed to get past this point... honestly speaking i think the whole office quest line needs reworked it causes to much confusion.

terirheken

Jan 7, 2019
I'm probably just too ... stupid to find it ... but how do you use Tampons etc?
Neither shower, nor bathroom, nor pee nor medicin cabinet gives me the option to use it.

3.10 star(s) 22 Votes