ChaosEggman

Feb 5, 2020
0.8.2 was released last Friday on the . Was kinda waiting for a bugfix for 0.8.2 but it doesn't look like that'll happen.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: rcd1976

ChaosEggman

Feb 5, 2020
Nothing really, there is just usually a bugfix a day or two later after the update and I just tend to wait for that before playing.

coretex

Jun 15, 2017
AHhh. yea.. Mug's practice of that has slowed a lot. For 1, I think Mug has gotten better about having things to the point where needing to do that is less and less, and 2.. a lot of the non-crit bugs (which most seem to be now) get pushed to the newest build hes doing that gets released on patreon first. I asked if that means at times we are waiting 2 versions for bug fixes, Mug said no.. but.. I call BS on that, cause depends on the urgency of the bug and when it actually comes out, we may technically be waiting 2 updates.. unless he does some kind of version control which pretty sure is not being done as I asked about that previously as well.

Half the reason Im keeping my own local git of the game, having watched how GL is made and how that git works (considering this has bones from GL) and I made my own edits an fixes as needed when i see them. Granted.. I can only poke at some code, I can sometimes fix line typos and what not, and what I do isnt always what Mug has changed the code to, allows me to just keep playing.

I just got done editing FA80's cheat mod into my own files. I wont release anything, but il say FA80 knows the code a smudge more than I do, but integrating it into 8.2's version was pretty straightforward.

FA80

Apr 22, 2017
Post is outdated, please use Support post here

AHhh. yea.. Mug's practice of that has slowed a lot. For 1, I think Mug has gotten better about having things to the point where needing to do that is less and less, and 2.. a lot of the non-crit bugs (which most seem to be now) get pushed to the newest build hes doing that gets released on patreon first. I asked if that means at times we are waiting 2 versions for bug fixes, Mug said no.. but.. I call BS on that, cause depends on the urgency of the bug and when it actually comes out, we may technically be waiting 2 updates.. unless he does some kind of version control which pretty sure is not being done as I asked about that previously as well.

Half the reason Im keeping my own local git of the game, having watched how GL is made and how that git works (considering this has bones from GL) and I made my own edits an fixes as needed when i see them. Granted.. I can only poke at some code, I can sometimes fix line typos and what not, and what I do isnt always what Mug has changed the code to, allows me to just keep playing.

I just got done editing FA80's cheat mod into my own files. I wont release anything, but il say FA80 knows the code a smudge more than I do, but integrating it into 8.2's version was pretty straightforward.
Welp, I wouldn't mind if you want to care for the mod... you may use my code and go on from there... ofc you may PM me for questions about the code and stuff.

Mod for .8.2 added. For more Support, or a perma-link for the most actual mod, please check here

0.8.2 was released last Friday on the . Was kinda waiting for a bugfix for 0.8.2 but it doesn't look like that'll happen.

CleanSlate_v0.8.2 .qsp

MediaPack_v0.8.2 .rar

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Have you reported your post already so the thread gets updated?

Last edited:
May 31, 2019

Shit I just keep an alternate version of whatever version I download and edit on top of it. Most of the time I use the cheat version for the menu, and just add my own cheats and tweaks to the list as I need to. Or if I get tired of waiting for things or get lost, I poke around in the code with the editor and see how things work. If something breaks, I'll just copy the code from the original version back in and that's that. Maybe add a cheat to fix a few variables as well.

I wouldn't say I'm familiar enough to start writing my own scenes and hooks into gameplay, but I've done a few tweaks and stuff to scenes, and I've gotten pretty familiar with how it all works. In all honesty it doesn't seem all that hard. Only thing is that tweaking little things seem to have ripples through the whole game, which I imagine is something that the dev seems to run into with how many new bugs pop up each release.

coretex

Jun 15, 2017
tom54321 - you are probably using the wrong player, if you had previously associated qsp files with the "old" 5.7 editor, then you cant double click the file. Grab the 1.9 one from the OP, manually run the player, then open the game file from there.
Should be good then.

coretex

Jun 15, 2017
Shit I just keep an alternate version of whatever version I download and edit on top of it. Most of the time I use the cheat version for the menu, and just add my own cheats and tweaks to the list as I need to. Or if I get tired of waiting for things or get lost, I poke around in the code with the editor and see how things work. If something breaks, I'll just copy the code from the original version back in and that's that. Maybe add a cheat to fix a few variables as well.

I wouldn't say I'm familiar enough to start writing my own scenes and hooks into gameplay, but I've done a few tweaks and stuff to scenes, and I've gotten pretty familiar with how it all works. In all honesty it doesn't seem all that hard. Only thing is that tweaking little things seem to have ripples through the whole game, which I imagine is something that the dev seems to run into with how many new bugs pop up each release.
Yea i was doing the same for a bit, but got tired of remembering "near x line, make x change".. even w/ copy paste..
so using the concept from GirlLife's git, made my own local one for this one. Also used it as another learning experience with Git from near scratch. Theres no public repo like GL, so had to hand edit some of the files to strip down to individual parts and another to rebuild back into the qsp file. Also needing to remember to update the qproj file when a new location is added is key as well.

Vilho16

Jan 2, 2018
Seid dem neuen update fucktionieren die carwash bilder nicht mehr , die anderen bilder sind alle da.
If you are saying that the carwash images dont work with latest update, then yes. Mugwump have fixed it to 0.8.3, but apparently no fix coming on 0.8.2 version.

FA80

Apr 22, 2017
how do you properly install?
There is a troubleshooting section in support post, which may help you.

Most of the time I use the cheat version for the menu, and just add my own cheats and tweaks to the list as I need to.
If you you want to send your cheats and tweaks via PM, I will try to implement them into the cheat mod so you don't have to add them manually every update... ;)

Last edited:
3.10 star(s) 22 Votes