Ren'Py Completed Clear Horizon [Final] [NikitaSca96]

1.80 star(s) 4 Votes

MFN

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
This is Carolina sweets. Is she still in game or are you going to replace her in future update?
Sorry, I talked about old pictures for the game :) yes, this actress will be in the game. All who are in game will develop:)

silveredge

Feb 25, 2018
Great, 2 of them are my favorite. It seems as promising as your other game, i'll wait however long it would take until it finished and then played it. Keep up the good work (y)

Reactions: MFN

akiko75

Sep 9, 2017
Excellent Game, nicely great, really powerfull and beautiful quality with this video. Keep ur good work.

• Love
Reactions: MFN

MFN

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
Hello everyone! Now the game introduced a scoring system. From your actions depends on whom and how you build a relationship. Now the game has relationship points and money, as well as inventory. But this system will work only after the middle of the game, as I'm just learning a new scoring system. ATTENTION: the game will need to start from the beginning, the old saves will not work! Next version will be completed (very much content). Maybe on the next week will be release

89tasker

Jun 4, 2017
Need to remove the [completed] tag on the title if the developer is adding new features.

I will modify my rating if this game gets better.

MFN

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
The game came out more than 14 thousand lines, so I made autotranslation into English, sorry, I simply have not calculated my strength. The game came out very big. Plus this is my first experience with the scoring system. Today I learned to do the location, that is, the player will be able to go to a certain place through the pictures. Maybe my next game will be an open-world sandbox if I can master everything. The next games I will do slowly and gradually, so that there were no bugs and that I could translate the game for English-speaking users. I'm ashamed that this time I had to use auto-translation

MFN

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
Need to remove the [completed] tag on the title if the developer is adding new features.

I will modify my rating if this game gets better.
Game is completed. I completely redid it. Added a points system and a lot of content.

Spawn420

Oct 24, 2018
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.
While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 2551, in script
if $ lena_simp == 50:
SyntaxError: invalid syntax (game/script.rpy, line 2551)
-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------
Full traceback:
File "game/script.rpy", line 2551, in script
if $ lena_simp == 50:
File "C:\Misha\Games\MOE\ClearHorizon-Completed-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1807, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
File "C:\Misha\Games\MOE\ClearHorizon-Completed-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1959, in py_eval
code = py_compile(code, 'eval')
File "C:\Misha\Games\MOE\ClearHorizon-Completed-pc\renpy\python.py", line 690, in py_compile
raise e
SyntaxError: invalid syntax (game/script.rpy, line 2551)
Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.2.2.491
Clear Horizon Completed
Sun Sep 15 18:28:27 2019

1.80 star(s) 4 Votes