OnyxShadow

May 21, 2017
One hard part of the game is that you have to switch stance just to block. Block should be its own button. There's no time to react to her starting an attack in which to switch stance.

And if you accidentally switch to mushroom stance too early with autoclicker going she punishes it SO HARD.

Edit: When all else fails, cheat engine. I had no way to figure out how to edit HP (which would be the ideal method), but by using speedhack to set the game to 0.25 speed along with clicker I was able to win.

Game is way too hard. IMO games like this should be challenging enough to keep you engaged but no more.

Edit 2: HP was actually not that difficult to figure out after all on cheat engine. Its a 4 byte variable that starts at 500 and is easy to find if you search for unknown decreases. You'll see a lot of really long numbers and pretty soon its just one 2-3 digit number.

Cheat mode doesn't do anything, though. Once you've earned it, you have already seen everything there is. Winning doesn't have an additional reward, either.

Last edited:

sgtlev

Oct 3, 2017
this gameis very badly constructed :
1 the hitbox is aside all you want hit , so you need to aim aside the shild or the armor part , is very weird
2 the item picking ! wath the fuck , you have only 2 usefull time in combat , the sword and shield , the 3 other is useless , but stay in the list , so , the fatal mistake is very often
3 if you manage to open her legs , and destroy her plastron ... she will automaticaly breack the stance and lead you into the hell , i explain , she appair in a flash , making very difficult to touch her , for me , is not possible after this point