Unity Completed Click Quest 3D [Final] [Jhinbrush]

1.60 star(s) 5 Votes

tangre

Jun 13, 2017
This is not a 3D game, please remove that tag. The appropriate tags are only 3DCG and Animated for this.

Reactions: SukebeDude

SukebeDude

Jul 27, 2017
This is not a 3D game, please remove that tag. The appropriate tags are only 3DCG and Animated for this.
i suspected this was a 3DCG game from the screenshots and the steam videos but i couldn't be bothered to download the game to make sure so i wasn't 100& sure.
For future reference, report the OP, select other, and ask them to change it if you know for a fact that it isn't a "3D Game" and eventually someone will change it sooner or later.

Not sure why they decided to go this 3DCG route, their 2D game looks way better.

FLuffyman

Oct 23, 2017
Bruh... Nowadays, even the most expensive mice are made like shit and barely last you over a year without buttons or scrollbar starting to break. You don't need a clicker game for your mouse to break...:alien::alien::alien::alien:
oddly enough i find that the cheaper mice last three times as long as the fancy ones. especially if it has a cable.

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
5 girls that are the same girl, but with different hair colour. Not even variety in hair style, you people have no standards.

1.60 star(s) 5 Votes