BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
dJHBPMe - Imgur.gif

Overview:
Explore the world of Sæd collecting, crafting, and banging your way to power and unlock,
the reason the continent is under worldly changes.
You play as a young farm boy who recently moved to to the new lands of Sæd.
However, soon after moving here, you find yourself in a new world with supernatural problems never seen before.​

Thread Updated: 2023-10-16
Release Date: 2023-10-16
Developer: Seed Spreader Ent Games - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.28b
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

7e1d40ed84ffadd2ee5093645561bbe4.png 60c59cde13554f0e9f9a214d4b356ea1.png 0a3e7b7eaea43a523a04c5a4d8e3d641.png f10eac7b23122d46ecf139b1e48e1878.png 756bff6971b8c183983290d815fcd28b.png 00247ea01dca53a085aac3b3de18e78f.png XKx7wR.png 756bff6971b8c183983290d815fcd28b.png

Last edited by a moderator:

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
Requested by, SeedSpreaderEnt

i got a few recommendations:
1.please change the text, it's hard to read at times
2.once you enter the forest with the girl, you will get a error *missing images, you can skip that part*
3.mouse navigating will stop once, you have a interaction with your *Mother* caretaker

Last edited:

Seinks

Mar 17, 2018
This is looking nice...
Let's watch how it evolves.
Good luck on it's development!
Never give up!
PS.: How do I pronounce Sæd ?

• Love
Reactions: SeedSpreaderEnt

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
Judging by the title and title image, I expected a character that switches between sexes every time they orgasm. Interesting twist as that might've been, I'm glad it isn't the case here.

And yeah, as some people already noted, a calligraphy font is cool and all for a title, but in-game text should be easily readable.

Reactions: SeedSpreaderEnt

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
It's look promising but yeah the front really not a good choice for the game at all, need to change so players can read it more easy. Hopefully to see more updates from this game with more content and not too far away in between each update, if Dev have account here then I wish him good luck with the project

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Done with the "demo", I'll be honest this feel more like a proof of concept than a decent demo. You got 1 H scene, the story are too short to let players know what happen thus can't lead them into it. The forest design are a bit awkward because the trees covered the MC sprite and vision so it's hard to aim and kill monsters, not just that but some characters just disappeared after the event so I really wish the next update will fix all that problem and add more content in it
It did have some good like good art style and the girl design really beautiful, just need to have more content in it

Claire R.E.

Oct 11, 2021
The entire website is having that problem: No screenshots can be loaded anywhere now!
they not only don't load, they don't display. I thought it was just me having this problem. I just happened to see your post, Now it's clear what the problem is.

Reactions: Atreb

fjabbegreven

Aug 5, 2016
It's the danish word for sperm, so you could probably just look up the pronounciation
As all things daneland, it's not exactly trivial to pronounce. The Sæ or Sae, is pretty anglo phonetically, but the d will fuck you up.

The video is from some stupid danish tv show, but they're asking whether vegans can eat semen, the hag replies that it's probably ok to eat people, and the vegan party says that semen is ok, but people is probably a bit much. Which I found surprisingly reasonable, as I understand it Vegans are pretty big on consent, but you shouldn't eat Germans regardless.

Obsidion69

Jun 16, 2018
Ya I agree with those who say that font has to go. A basic rule to follow when making something for mass distribution like a game is never use an overly complex font. It's generally best to stick to web safe fonts

SeedSpreaderEnt

Game Developer
Feb 7, 2022
Requested by, SeedSpreaderEnt

i got a few recommendations:
1.please change the text, it's hard to read at times
2.once you enter the forest with the girl, you will get a error *missing images, you can skip that part*
3.mouse navigating will stop once, you have a interaction with your *Mother* caretaker
Thank you! I have changed the font to a more neutral one since it a) was hard to read and b) was missing numbers anyways. I also found and fixed the issues to both the missing image and mouse navigation issues. Thank you for bringing those up, I greatly appreciate your comment!

SeedSpreaderEnt

Game Developer
Feb 7, 2022
Judging by the title and title image, I expected a character that switches between sexes every time they orgasm. Interesting twist as that might've been, I'm glad it isn't the case here.

And yeah, as some people already noted, a calligraphy font is cool and all for a title, but in-game text should be easily readable.
That is quite the idea you have there, I didn't even think of that. It would be cool as a possible character for those who are into more futa content

Reactions: Oxiton

SeedSpreaderEnt

Game Developer
Feb 7, 2022
Yeah, that font sucks big time.
On the positive side... is this an actual rpg i see?
Not one of those half-assed somethings that we usually get posted around here?
*Looks at version* Ah, i see. it MAY become an actual rpg huh. Maybe. One day. :sneaky::coffee:
Fingers crossed! The main idea is to give the game a sandbox/ rpg feel with worldbuilding tied to lewd content. Thank you for your kind words. That is definitely inspiring to hear!

Cheers!

SeedSpreaderEnt

Game Developer
Feb 7, 2022
Done with the "demo", I'll be honest this feel more like a proof of concept than a decent demo. You got 1 H scene, the story are too short to let players know what happen thus can't lead them into it. The forest design are a bit awkward because the trees covered the MC sprite and vision so it's hard to aim and kill monsters, not just that but some characters just disappeared after the event so I really wish the next update will fix all that problem and add more content in it
It did have some good like good art style and the girl design really beautiful, just need to have more content in it
Thank you for your feedback! I will for sure be editing the forests so they are a bit more tame as far as foliage to aid in visibility. As far as H-scene content, in all honestly this has been mostly due to financial limits as I wanted to see initial reactions prior to heavy investment. I will be focusing a lot on worldbuilding in the next update and hopefully adding more drawn characters to the cast.

Cheers!

Last edited:
Reactions: thevoid089
2.00 star(s) 1 Vote