Unity Cloth X Breaker [v1.40d] [URAP]

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

genericthing5

Nov 25, 2020
Uncensor and save export

I edited an asset too remove the censor on this game, i also exported my modded save. that has all the gallery unlocked and all the upgrades.
I didn't check if there was another uncensor mod or anything before i made this so mb if there already is.

Install

Uncensor
1. open the file attached to this and go into "uncensor" folder
2. drag/extract and replace the file in the "ClothXBreaker_Data" folder
3. run the game and it should work lmk if u got any problems

Save export
1. just running it should work
Alternatively if u just want coins u can go to the shop and click "Reset All" 3 times and then click the "++Coins++" button
Just checked, all of this works for whatever current version for windows exists

Jul 20, 2019
Kinda hard to explain. The first time I saw that pose I was like "What? Why? That's the stupidest pose ever." Then of course it took off like an invasion of locusts. Everywhere there was that pose, a bitch with the leg up. You couldn't look at anything without seeing that damned pose. I really don't know why it "triggered" me so much, though. That one specifically. I mean, I saw many much worse ones that are ubiquitous too, for example the one with the bitch doing the hand peace signs after getting fucked?

Jesus. I don't know, bro. That pose hits me like that "gamer gurl" twitch thot disguising herself as a caricature and going "uwu" unironically. It has the same exact vibe to me.
bro it's just a pose o_Oo_Oo_Oo_O it aint the deep :devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish:

UnluckySoup

Jun 16, 2022
Uncensor and save export

I edited an asset too remove the censor on this game, i also exported my modded save. that has all the gallery unlocked and all the upgrades.
I didn't check if there was another uncensor mod or anything before i made this so mb if there already is.

Install

Uncensor
1. open the file attached to this and go into "uncensor" folder
2. drag/extract and replace the file in the "ClothXBreaker_Data" folder
3. run the game and it should work lmk if u got any problems

Save export
1. just running it should work
Alternatively if u just want coins u can go to the shop and click "Reset All" 3 times and then click the "++Coins++" button
I am also having issues with the game crashing when i try and launch it with this file

pogegem

Aug 20, 2020
How does one make mods for this? I keep hitting open folder to put pictures but I can't get it to open.

hollowed

Jul 27, 2018
I'm curious about the custom levels too. I wouldn't be surprised if it's just not implemented, but it would seem a little weird to add a section in the README about it if it didn't actually exist. I'll definitely try to figure it out.

pogegem

Aug 20, 2020
I'm curious about the custom levels too. I wouldn't be surprised if it's just not implemented, but it would seem a little weird to add a section in the README about it if it didn't actually exist. I'll definitely try to figure it out.
It feels like what's going wrong is that it tries to make a folder when you hit the button but it tries to make it not in English, which an English pc is not supposed to do. Idk how that could be fixed, but I think that's the issue.

TrainerMan

Feb 19, 2018
Don't know if it's just me but on android, it's not really fluid and the area to drag is a bit awkward.

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes