Unity Cloth X Breaker [v1.40d] [URAP]

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

cannon9009

Aug 17, 2018
there is an updated version over at kimochi.info
but the mirror download link is for android (gdrive link requires requested access)
here's the linkie btw:
Android version is hell on earth to try and save edit. Someone needs to upload the windows version instead of the Android version. Apparently no one bothered to do that on any h-game sharing site, for some unknown reason.

Ktane

Oct 19, 2023
Uncensor and save export

I edited an asset too remove the censor on this game, i also exported my modded save. that has all the gallery unlocked and all the upgrades.
I didn't check if there was another uncensor mod or anything before i made this so mb if there already is.

Install

Uncensor
1. open the file attached to this and go into "uncensor" folder
2. drag/extract and replace the file in the "ClothXBreaker_Data" folder
3. run the game and it should work lmk if u got any problems

Save export
1. just running it should work
Alternatively if u just want coins u can go to the shop and click "Reset All" 3 times and then click the "++Coins++" button

Last edited:

iiiooopp

Jan 17, 2022
hey, I found that this game has a full version on dlsite and it's the PC and Android version also even kimochi.info has outdated but dlsite new! sooo did someone can find out free download link for dlsite version please

Reactions: Dandoru

iiiooopp

Jan 17, 2022
I finally know how to play kimochi.info version of this game on pc
1. Instal cloth x breaker apk on kimochi
2. use this guine

Reactions: Dandoru

denialfailure

Dec 30, 2023
got a new account, just for safe keepings and a new year. I have bought the game, both PC and Android. Mod I summon you. Please make it uncensored and translated to English please. Also can someone update this trend thank you.

I hope I done well.

iiiooopp

Jan 17, 2022
i have a problem with custom games. When i click open folder nothing happen the same with refresh so anyone can explane me when i must put the png's please. I think that i do something wrong

Ktane

Oct 19, 2023
got full save :]
C:\Users\username\AppData\LocalLow\URAP\ClothXBreaker
the save is located in the registry, replacing anything in (C:\Users\username\AppData\LocalLow\URAP\ClothXBreaker) wouldnt do anything

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes