1.80 star(s) 96 Votes

2LAOD

Oct 19, 2018
I just meant all breeding games have some kind of issues right now. Breeding season abandoned and it was really good too. Breeders of the nephalym development got stuck in a loop of adjusting dick physics. Breeding farm looks promising but still very new and not much content to look at. Cloud meadow is just a one big disaster, took TOO MANY wrong turns, ended up nowhere.
sad faps indeed

Mkizuu

Apr 27, 2020
If anyone was wondering what the code for the version of the game on itch.io:
Code is Washboard Abs.

Code is for the version of the game dated feb 1st

Har'kanal645

Oct 16, 2017
The game's still alive and is now at BETA stage... don't know, if I even would call it BETA if the ALPHA was buggy trainwreck.
Oh well but the game is now at Beta v0.1.0.1a.

Last edited:

aspar4gus

Mar 27, 2019
the ONLY experience that i enjoy doing in this game is
waking up -> go to barn-> BREED -> collect eggs -> hatch ->sleep -> repeat

everything else were literally blue balls filler contents and yet they keep adding those! but never add anything to the actual contents that people come for... y'know.. breeding...?

i have returned to give it a try after last playing it one year ago and amazed at how literally nothing is added to the core mechanic

if i want to play a rpg/farming game with adult contents as side feature i'd just play skyrim with mods..

KolossalDicc

Sep 1, 2018
Can someone help me please? In the latest build I am stuck after killing the big monster in the cave on floor 3.
I have on my quest list to "investigate mine on floor 3" but I just can't understand how to do it, I killed the monster and now the mine is empty

Nscovil88

Apr 19, 2020
The "Disable/Enable" sex scenes isn't clear. If it says "disable" does that mean it's disabled or that I need to click it?

All I'm getting is a haystack bouncing up and down and I've loaded and tried all functions.

Last edited:

jayan13

Jan 18, 2019
It's a little sad, honestly - the sprite work is genuinely godly, but the gameplay needs so much refinement. It actually needs to be thrown out and started over, but still.

aspar4gus

Mar 27, 2019
I agree, I used to download every build just to see the gallery and then erase it. The sprites are really good, but the game itself is horrendous.

Anyone remembers Breeding Season? I really liked that one...
At least that game got their priority straight, in terms of game design of this genre.

Cuadrao

Sep 18, 2018
I sometimes watch their patreon post, don't really read it, just watch the images, gifs, etc. but something i keep seeing is this ''savannah'' and it looks really similar to the first dungeon of the game (the last time i played this game was about a year and a half ago) please, please don't tell me this thing they've been working for so long is just the first dungeon...?

Asgadafi

Jun 12, 2017
At least that game got their priority straight, in terms of game design of this genre.
Funny thing, that was the main complaint about it by S-Purple, that the project was too slow and accomplished nothing in 2 years but was just reworking stuff, while now it's 4 years of this game, more resources and somehow still it doesn't even have the bare bones of a gameplay loop lol.

I mean, if you don't agree with the director decision you should definitely leave and Hbomb was no saint either, but with the hindsight it's pretty funny to put things in propective.

1.80 star(s) 96 Votes