• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
1.80 star(s) 96 Votes

Aleroth

Jul 12, 2017
I wouldn't say doomsday either but... it's not the best of signs.

There's a ton more to make I think? The story doesn't really go anywhere at the moment, so they'll probably just need to hire a replacement for dieselbrain which... is a HUUUGE task to do. Diesel is fantastic as an animator and if we could afford them I'd throw money at them to animator our game haha.

If they plan to actually have more going on in the game, villains, etc. They'll just have to get another animator.
Technically they do have two different animators, but that raises the question: "Where the fuck are they in the game?" Everything I have seen so far was Diesel not the other 2. So it is going to be interesting to see whether they will emulate Diesel's style or go with another one. But, in my humble opinion, they probably will not be able to produce the same quality as Diesel did. Hope they manage to claw out of the hole and not crash like the predecessor and all the best to Diesel in future endeavors. And finally good luck to you in making your game.

ejmuerte

Sep 24, 2018
so a developer left the team... i wonder who's next

they cant make a fully bug free game, this is a really shame since its 4 years in game developing making and still early access at steam too.

Valaska

[PFF: Avarice Dev]
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2017
Technically they do have two different animators, but that raises the question: "Where the fuck are they in the game?" Everything I have seen so far was Diesel not the other 2. So it is going to be interesting to see whether they will emulate Diesel's style or go with another one. But, in my humble opinion, they probably will not be able to produce the same quality as Diesel did. Hope they manage to claw out of the hole and not crash like the predecessor and all the best to Diesel in future endeavors. And finally good luck to you in making your game.
Diesel is such an incredibly talented animator and artist... like, without a doubt one of my heartthrob artists haha. That freakin animation of that dragon against the wall with a constant creampie breaks the laws of physics but I am okay with that because of how amazingly its animated.

D

Deleted member 119819

so a developer left the team... i wonder who's next

they cant make a fully bug free game, this is a really shame since its 4 years in game developing making and still early access at steam too.
It will never finish. They do the exact same they did with breeding season. Its all a huge scam. Think about it, why would it ever finish? They get tons of cash monthly. Of course you make sure it never finishes and keeps being in alpha or early access. This game will eventually just stagnate like breeding season did. The guy who makes this, who by the way is a well known cheat, will start a new project that looks exactly the same and that game will also be 10 years in development before he drops it again.
How can people not realize this by now?

ejmuerte

Sep 24, 2018
It will never finish. They do the exact same they did with breeding season. Its all a huge scam. Think about it, why would it ever finish? They get tons of cash monthly. Of course you make sure it never finishes and keeps being in alpha or early access. This game will eventually just stagnate like breeding season did. The guy who makes this, who by the way is a well known cheat, will start a new project that looks exactly the same and that game will also be 10 years in development before he drops it again.
i remember the devs responded here at F95zone a year ago, they did not help the situation at all plus i remember who told me that i was "attacking" to him.

i fucking laugh hard on why i ask the same question and he really thinks i'm "attacking" to them hahaha xD lol.

i knew there was something fishy about these devs. they really dont want to improve their game at all

Reactions: Flash Dingo

Heff_Wulf

Sep 30, 2017
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Theres 0 chance the original makers will pickup on this game again but some did move over to a game called cloud meadow. And theres a full 3D game in development called breeders of the nephelym which is basically this
yeah the same some that forced breeding season to its end in the first place. if anyone cares about the original breeding season they should never support cloud meadow since that is the game made by the backstabber that ended breeding season and wouldnt even let the original maker continue with the game on his own

KissKissStudio

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2016
The main thing why this game is so shit cuz they choose some ramdom mechanics and farmville style. The breeding season was so interesting cuz u always experimented what will come out of the breeding stuff u always wanted to discover more... But this game made only sex scenes between main pmc and the npc. I would have prefered if they went for npc with npc scenes but ohh welll made a shity game with some nice animation.. And now they probably droping the project and milking what they can before patreon shuts them down.. Like simbro did

1.80 star(s) 96 Votes