• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
1.80 star(s) 96 Votes

Spiroth

Oct 19, 2020
Seriosly? I'll look into BepInex patch for this this weekend then.

Update: BeInex patch still works:
Grab _***.zip from
Grab IncestPatch from "ExamplePlugins" posted here https://f95zone.to/threads/cloud-meadow-v0-2-0-0a-patreon-team-nimbus.30/post-12067514

Should work for pretty much all version since year ago till now and may work for future updates.
I see, thanks for the advise. I see V0.2.1.0b got posted so i am try that and hope for the best.
Any bug you counter yet? I still didn't play the new patch.

ybola

Mar 18, 2022
The story of how S-Purple killed BS and started Cloud Meadow is pretty well known and accepted as true. Specific internal drama like who was responsible for BS taking forever will probably never be fully known but given the state of Cloud Meadow today I wouldn't trust S-Purple to be honest about it.
BS was supposed to die, due to impossible to finish number combos and moralfags rising.
It would be great to see something like that made by neural networks, though, or just in 3d.

Reactions: ejmuerte

FlamerionFF

Apr 6, 2022

FlamerionFF

Apr 6, 2022
I dont know why but the incest patch does not work for me?
Works nice and dany here. Pretty sure it's failed BepInex installation on Your side.
Should have following files in Game directory:
  • winhttp.dll
  • doorstop_config.ini
  • .doorstop_version
  • <BepInEx> -- Folder
    • ".\BepInEx\plugins\IncestPatch.dll"
Otherwise straight in BepInEx folder should be LogOutput.log which can help finding error. If there is no such file - Your BepInEx never initialized, perhaps wrong installation or wrong version downloaded.

Jinsem

Jul 31, 2017
This game has been surrounded by drama since day 1, I honestly don't remember exactly what happened but I do remember ppl saying some really mean stuff about S-Purple when he "left" the Breeding Season team to make this game instead, iirc they said he pulled a "I'm leaving the team to make my own game and you can't use any of the art I made bc I'm probably gonna use it, so gl remaking all of the art for the game".

No idea how much of what was said back then was truth but it totally sucks since Breeding Season was actually a really good 18+ game, specially back then in 2014. Anyway, I never really checked this game out bc I was waiting for it to have enough content and then just forgot about it until now, it's a real shame that this game is also having issues, they probably should've just completed Breeding Season instead u_u
I was a big fan of Breeding season myself, man that game was something, never really had faith in this game after such a dick move on breeding season. Truly leopards never change their spots.

1.80 star(s) 96 Votes