1.90 star(s) 99 Votes

MahPr

Mar 8, 2021
Is this game ever going to get any more real art? 24x24 pixels gifs just don't do it for me, ya know? I feel like it's been years since full size art got added.

Reactions: The_Driver

FlamerionFF

Apr 6, 2022
Updated Version
I got tired of save reset and "gameplay", so wrote baby boom BepInEx plugin for myself:
  • Breeding, sleeping and pregnancy time 1-2 minutes each
  • Unlimited breedings per day
  • Instant Egg hatching
  • Append all names with "aaa" on hatch to easily sell offspring with undesired stats (They will be on top of the list)
    • Goal here - to rename only needed monsters, because they are more rare -- save time.

Last edited:

Derfuu

Nov 4, 2018
BepInEx 5 with config manager included (F1 by default): BepInEx_Pack
shows 1 failure due to doorstop_libs from valheim BepInEx pack inside this zip.
(outdated. not work for 0.1.4.3.c)

Original works for 0.1.4.3c. (To install - move into main game folder, where .exe located and launch game once. Should create plugins and other folders inside ../<Game>/BepInEx/ folder).

Some of my plugins: Plugins (Paste needed into BepInEx/plugins folder).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Dinglederper

Dec 19, 2020
Lol that recent review from long-time financial backer really show u how deep in sunk cost fallacy and stockholm syndrome they're in
Imo it's just people who have enough cash to blow that they can spend it and forget, but don't have anywhere near enough time to care about getting ripped off for a few bucks. Why else do you think everything is subscription based now: no one has enough time to actually think about whether their money is well spent, so as long as they have cash to burn they just toss it wherever. It's the capitalist dream my friend, just find the most efficient way to siphon cash off gullible, depressed cash cows.

sammy117!

Mar 15, 2018
Find out how to make BepInEx 5 work with both versions (Steam and patreon. Thanks for valheim BapInEx pack).

BepInEx 5 with config manager included (F1 by default): BepInEx (To install - move into main game folder, where .exe located).
Some of my plugins: Plugins (Paste needed into BepInEx/plugins folder).

shows 1 failure due to doorstop_libs from valheim BepInEx pack inside this zip.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
hmm feral mod dont work (nevermind got it to work)

Last edited:

zgrove

May 10, 2020
I have noticed that basicly every game that offers you to play either male of female is overwhelmed by the animation they have to make (since they just doubled the workload) and thus are never finished. Maybe devs should just do one of them and stick to it.

This is the same opinion as what I raised before. When I presented this opinion in the beginning, I was criticized by many people. To add, precisely because same-sex sexual activity also exists, more than four times the amount of work is required.

vutaboss

Jul 2, 2018
I'm a bit new here... why are only a few of the animations in this game really good, but some are just tiny sprites? Will there be any more big animations?

1.90 star(s) 99 Votes