1.90 star(s) 101 Votes

MonsterV

Jun 23, 2019
Yeah, apparently no one in this forum tried to tackle a big project.

The project is huge. It's taking long, yeah, but that's what happens with big projects. And 20k seems like a lot, but it's not when you need to hire a team. Actually, it's not much at all for the scope of this game, specially with the art quality. It wants to be a sexy runescape and has better pixel art than stardew valley.

It does seem to suffer a lot from scope creep, but it's very, very far from being a scam.
they were people like you at the time that said breeding season was "very, very far from being a scam" yet here we are

Enearde

Nov 8, 2016
Did I miss something or the game can detect AZERTY keyboards, has a keybinding tab in the option menu but you can't change the Q and E keybind? It's not really fun to open a window everytime you wanna go left or right.

Also, for some reason you can only assign the up and left arrow in the right spot, right and down can only go in the opposite keybind...?! I can't help but think it's on purpose at this point.

Timendo

NTR Connoisseur
Donor
Jan 31, 2018
When i go to the dungeon and assemble a team with the captain, every battle is just me fighting alone ? Is it a bug or did i miss something
EDIT : Seems like only my monsters can come with me, even tho i recruited 2 persons ? :unsure:

Last edited:

Redanon

Jan 7, 2018
Found this review here that pretty much sums up cloud meadow as a game, maybe heath or the others can give it a read to learn a bit more on where to improve the game.

But as the review states the game is held up by the art and animation alone but lacks the necessary gameplay to make use of it. I honestly don't think the team knows what they're doing, it seems like they are just taking "fun" ideas and throwing them in to see what sticks. Not to mention the game has had to redesign a lot of old UI as well as the dungeons. With this slow progress along with the constant stream of bugs every time they add anything to the game we are looking at bare minimum 2 more years of development time unless they start cutting content such as story, dungeons, and characters.

ejmuerte

Sep 24, 2018
Found this review here that pretty much sums up cloud meadow as a game, maybe heath or the others can give it a read to learn a bit more on where to improve the game.

But as the review states the game is held up by the art and animation alone but lacks the necessary gameplay to make use of it. I honestly don't think the team knows what they're doing, it seems like they are just taking "fun" ideas and throwing them in to see what sticks. Not to mention the game has had to redesign a lot of old UI as well as the dungeons. With this slow progress along with the constant stream of bugs every time they add anything to the game we are looking at bare minimum 2 more years of development time unless they start cutting content such as story, dungeons, and characters.
basically the team doesnt know what direction to finish their own game plus i like the person who review this game

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017

Holy shit, what that autor say is the true, all of it, and the better part is "
I know some fans of Vladimir and they got really defensive about his “so-called” betrayal – how really he’s the good guy in it.

But then again he got paid to do art, that he later didn’t allow to be used by those who paid for it. And now gets 6 figures yearly to make Cloud Meadow and that’s not good enough, that he is going to turn around and sell it…"

1.90 star(s) 101 Votes