1.90 star(s) 100 Votes

Kilderash

Aug 30, 2018
they meant "no more adult content" in a vanilla sense..

for the masochists, this game kept giving them their monthly dose of fap materials
If I were them, I would review the new concepts applied. They can determine the continuity of the project!:unsure:

sgb3

Dec 14, 2019
I've seen the Steam reviews warning how little content there is despite years of development time and funding, but was still curious. Pretty comical, the sim part is about as barebones as you can get away with while apparently all the dev time is going into nothing at all the mediocre dungeon crawl nobody asked for. Glad I found it here.

Last edited:

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
NonameSir?! To be fair, though, that was also what would have made it a nightmare to add new monsters - a sex scene for each gender of each variation of each race of each size of each...you get the idea. Not even all the existing characters had scenes implemented for them............not that it stopped me from replaying it :whistle:

On the other hand, I no longer felt the appeal of BS or CM at this point for reasons [thus far] unknown. BS is in an obvious PERMANENT state, CM has made its intentions known, BotN development feels extremely slow-paced...:(

Either the breeding theme as a whole is in a wonky state right now, or I got bored of it...maybe both.

P.s. maybe it was always in a wonky state because of the nature of it: the ridiculous increase in complexity with every new character/function.

Reactions: NonameSir?!
Dec 14, 2019
As a 'game' this isn't spectacular. The animations are what kept me interested. Shame that the dev has gotten too big for their britches and is trying to morph this into a bizarre dungeon crawler instead of a sex game.

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
I've seen the Steam reviews warning how little content there is despite years of development time and funding, but was still curious.
take my advice boy:
never do patreon shit or buy early access. don't support scammer be smart:cool:
(i have that in my signature too)

if you really want to spend money then at least buy full/complete games:cautious:
to support real devs who actually get shit done:cool:
or if you want to play the game online;)

pirate the rest;)
here are some good sites for games in case you don't know:

online piracy forever:cool:

also
so if you think there will be any new sexual content, you are shit out of luck, spurple is trying to make a shitty rpg out of the game.
you're wrong man the only thing spurple wants is free money/milk until he dies:ROFLMAO:
and once he's dead someone close to him will take over the account and continue milking in his name:sneaky:
forever:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Reactions: Depressive_boi

SummerDawn

Jul 5, 2018
pirate the rest;)
here are some good sites for games in case you don't know:

online piracy forever:cool:
IGG is pretty good too, that's what I use.

Passerby2010

Dec 24, 2019
Guys for those who are deceived by posts of team cloud meadows on twitter with "new" content remember this. NOTHING NEW WAS ADDED IN GAME FOR LIKE 6 mounts from summer(not even one new animation). Only a available content is 6 dungeon levels that all

• Haha
Reactions: ejmuerte

Asashi

Sep 18, 2018
ehh igg not a good place to download, IGG is known putting malware and DRM releases also putting their logos in the game
His torrent releases on 1337x are clean for the most part, no idea about his site. He did shit like that in the past, but I haven't seen any release with DRM since 2019~ I think, no logos either. Personally I never got an infected download from him, the virus thing happened a few times years ago and when this kind of thing happens the community usually brings it up on r/CrackWatch and other places.

ejmuerte

Sep 24, 2018
His torrent releases on 1337x are clean for the most part, no idea about his site. He did shit like that in the past, but I haven't seen any release with DRM since 2019~ I think, no logos either. Personally I never got an infected download from him, the virus thing happened a few times years ago and when this kind of thing happens the community usually brings it up on r/CrackWatch and other places.
ahh i see ok

1.90 star(s) 100 Votes