1.90 star(s) 100 Votes

kail155

Nov 30, 2017
This is what a developer answered me on steam:

[We have made no secret of the fact that HD images as we have planned them are done. These are not easy to make, as they cannot be made easier because each frame has to be drawn by hand, and take a team of 2-3 animators 2 months to produce the full sex+climax loops for both male and female protagonists for every character we do this for. That means, for example, if we made HD scenes for every farm monster x farm monster scene, it would result in adding something like 30 years of labor to the project with no other animations at all getting done. If we add more party members, which is not entirely impossible, then they will get HD scenes as well, but there are other animations that need doing as well.]

I think it's as if you hired a single guy to build a building... obviously it would take 100 years to finish it. However, there are companies that build the same buildings in how long? 1 or 2 years...
I think the problem here is that they do not want to distribute the cake. Because if they hired people, they could be able to make a decent game and not excuse themselves in that stupidity of spending 30 years to make shitty animations. and they do not even have the descent to add a static cg at least for the "dates". I don't understand how people keep paying for this.

Jan 5, 2019
quick question, if I own the game on steam, where do i put the gallery codes?
Also can i ask you a full save so you can save me time in order to replay the entire game please? xd
I don't have the steam version, but when you click on the gallery on the main menu there should be a box in the bottom right corner to enter the code.

DaveHoff

Aug 7, 2018

[We have made no secret of the fact that HD images as we have planned them are done. These are not easy to make, as they cannot be made easier because each frame has to be drawn by hand, and take a team of 2-3 animators 2 months to produce the full sex+climax loops for both male and female protagonists for every character we do this for. That means, for example, if we made HD scenes for every farm monster x farm monster scene, it would result in adding something like 30 years of labor to the project with no other animations at all getting done. If we add more party members, which is not entirely impossible, then they will get HD scenes as well, but there are other animations that need doing as well.]

I think it's as if you hired a single guy to build a building... obviously it would take 100 years to finish it. However, there are companies that build the same buildings in how long? 1 or 2 years...
I think the problem here is that they do not want to distribute the cake. Because if they hired people, they could be able to make a decent game and not excuse themselves in that stupidity of spending 30 years to make shitty animations. and they do not even have the descent to add a static cg at least for the "dates". I don't understand how people keep paying for this.
So true in the end u cant expect much from a developer making H-Games because they care more about money than actually making erotic content.

D4n0w4r

May 21, 2020
=( Man, the seasonal updates are so short... Winter 2021 no new content :(

In the end, S-Purple seems to have become the person he once accused (and tanked) Breeding Season for.

Apparently 2022 they'll have a roadmap to end the game. This could really be a great game, it has tons of potential.
I'm surprised people still have faith in S-Purple after what he did to BroQuest and Breeding Season.

shwig.png

CharmZzz

Oct 23, 2021
This game is just another scam. S-Purple is living off of Patreon and Steam. Like most "Early Access" H-Game creators.

Reactions: decker2

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
I'm surprised people still have faith in S-Purple after what he did to BroQuest and Breeding Season.
they are cult-like cows who believe everything their master tells them:ROFLMAO:

also
This game is just another scam. S-Purple is living off of Patreon and Steam. Like most "Early Access" H-Game creators.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: lnppo and D4n0w4r

OtakuGamer11

Jan 19, 2019
That's why I just download stuff from here and only support the artists if I'm convinced they're not scammers.

What's the story with BroQuest and Breeding Season, though? Never heard of them

D4n0w4r

May 21, 2020
That's why I just download stuff from here and only support the artists if I'm convinced they're not scammers.

What's the story with BroQuest and Breeding Season, though? Never heard of them
BroQuest started as a joke of sorts by Spurple back on 4chan a long, long time ago. It was a set of drawings of stereotypical RPG heroes with goofy traits and people really enjoyed it. Eventually a group of people got together and decided to use it as a basis for an RPGMaker game. The project came to a crashing halt when Spurple decided to leave and take all of his art assets with him.

Meanwhile, on the old LOK forums, there was an up and coming Flash game called Breeding Season. Its original art was very crude, but once it gained traction, Spurple was hired on as the main artist. The project came to a crashing halt when Spurple decided to leave and take all of his assets (along with a massive chunk of funding) with him. Sound familiar?

Granted, I will at least say that the failure of Breeding Season wasn't entirely his fault. While the old tumblr accusation posts from the devs are long gone, it sounded like everyone involved in that project really screwed up in one way or another. Spurple managed to weasel out with everything that he got due to some shoddy contract stipulations. Still though, Breeding Season was one of the biggest moneymakers on Patreon back in the day.

1641378950983.png whyy.png

Akren

Aug 25, 2019

Two... two months? What? How? Who? Huh? I know I use supergiant games a lot for my comparisons, so I'm going to use someone else.
Nonoplayer [tentacles thrive] is running on a quarter of the patreon money, i haven't found his stuff on steam nor does he plug it much, and he [actually, i don't know if it's a she/they/whatever, just running with it] is still making free updates _with full animations,_ so purple heart is just bad at his/her/their/fuckoff job.
If it was two months for an HD animation and no other work, tentacles thrive would get quite literally nowhere, but he's still thinking over mechanics while doing this stuff :\

kail155

Nov 30, 2017
Two... two months? What? How? Who? Huh? I know I use supergiant games a lot for my comparisons, so I'm going to use someone else.
Nonoplayer [tentacles thrive] is running on a quarter of the patreon money, i haven't found his stuff on steam nor does he plug it much, and he [actually, i don't know if it's a she/they/whatever, just running with it] is still making free updates _with full animations,_ so purple heart is just bad at his/her/their/fuckoff job.
If it was two months for an HD animation and no other work, tentacles thrive would get quite literally nowhere, but he's still thinking over mechanics while doing this stuff :\
Those are obviously excuses. With that money you could make an epic game. You could hire a group of animators and work as a vintage animation studio like old cartoons.
But obviously the patreon money that is supposedly donated for the project is NEVER used in the project, that is clear.
And not only in this case, because in Summer Milking Saga that vicious circle is clearly seen. Patreon should limit the access to money of these scammers so that they can start working.
For example, set a monthly or quarterly goal and if they do not meet the deadline, they cannot withdraw the money. Their money is going to be there but they won't be able to touch it and Patreon also wins as they can use it to invest in a mutual fund or whatever while it's still. Because I see that people are too stupid, someone really should take the initiative in this disaster.

Viburuss

Oct 31, 2020
BroQuest started as a joke of sorts by Spurple back on 4chan a long, long time ago. It was a set of drawings of stereotypical RPG heroes with goofy traits and people really enjoyed it. Eventually a group of people got together and decided to use it as a basis for an RPGMaker game. The project came to a crashing halt when Spurple decided to leave and take all of his art assets with him.

Meanwhile, on the old LOK forums, there was an up and coming Flash game called Breeding Season. Its original art was very crude, but once it gained traction, Spurple was hired on as the main artist. The project came to a crashing halt when Spurple decided to leave and take all of his assets (along with a massive chunk of funding) with him. Sound familiar?

Granted, I will at least say that the failure of Breeding Season wasn't entirely his fault. While the old tumblr accusation posts from the devs are long gone, it sounded like everyone involved in that project really screwed up in one way or another. Spurple managed to weasel out with everything that he got due to some shoddy contract stipulations. Still though, Breeding Season was one of the biggest moneymakers on Patreon back in the day.

View attachment 1580722 View attachment 1580723
Spurple also added insult to injury to Broquest in Cloud Meadow. I remember this girl during that time. of the characters.
1641497202722.png
Yeah...:
"A familar face to some."
1641496407530.png
1641496533408.png
(Putting the whole pic and in case Purple once again backs out of another project and/or deletes her out of the game, because sheesh.)

Last edited:
1.90 star(s) 100 Votes