1.90 star(s) 100 Votes

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
extremely late to the party, but I want to add:

Supergiant games (bastion, transistor, pyre, hades) made 3.5 games (hades still being worked on iirc?) in 10ish years. These games have great art, great stories, great music, good mechanics (except maybe bastion) and are cheap (indie game price 20 per, sometimes on sale iirc?). No patreon, not even any fame to speak of for bastion, just a team of people churning out ridiculously good games at a decent pace.

Compare that to... this...
What's the point to compare? Some are aiming to make games, some are solely for making money.
Just like so many companies are trying to integrate NFTs into gaming nowadays - that's just a big scam, totally nothing added to the games themselves.
As gamers / consumers, all we can do is stay clear head and steer away from those foul practices.

Reactions: decker2 and Akren

Akren

Aug 25, 2019
What's the point to compare? Some are aiming to make games, some are solely for making money.
Just like so many companies are trying to integrate NFTs into gaming nowadays - that's just a big scam, totally nothing added to the games themselves.
As gamers / consumers, all we can do is stay clear head and steer away from those foul practices.
Just adding an extra example for people to chew on if they want.

MarkKZ

Dec 16, 2018
extremely late to the party, but I want to add:

Supergiant games (bastion, transistor, pyre, hades) made 3.5 games (hades still being worked on iirc?) in 10ish years. These games have great art, great stories, great music, good mechanics (except maybe bastion) and are cheap (indie game price 20 per, sometimes on sale iirc?). No patreon, not even any fame to speak of for bastion, just a team of people churning out ridiculously good games at a decent pace.

Compare that to... this...

Yeah, you can make great games pretty fast and well if you want to... IF being the key word. But most the people paying into these scams or half scams just have no scope of things, and/or analytical ability and/or even basic knowledge in the field and/or don't even want do minimal research. Or all the above. And then you end up with them orienting on triple A budgets and timeframes that often build from zero too (and yet still cut corners, also scrap stuff and re-make it, work on other stuff in the same time) for stuff that is 50-90% pre-made and takes a couple weeks or months to do for someone who's ACTUALLY working on it.

Also speak of some shitty spine/limb based animation that takes 4 hours tops to draw and way less than that to animate into the small sex loops you had in BS as something that's amazing, and "too time consuming and ambitious to make with that much variations" (while you could literally be pumping out one or two of per day, especially if you have the artist and animator work separately, which they did, and which would EASILY cover ALL the variations it was supposed to have in a year or two), while missing that the stat inheritance system, the REMADE stat inheritance system, and save system (which i think was done from scratch for bs?) alone probably has about as much as half, if not more coding effort and time put into it as the whole of Cloud meadow's programming (just shitty basic RPG stuff a novice can do, if they even bothered to make most of it, because a lot of that comes pre-packaged with Unity asset store or free assets)

Grizloy

May 3, 2019
Is the "gay" tag here male to male or female to female?

If it's male to male i won't go in
It is. Female "gay" is called "lesbian", you can see it in tags right by the "gay" tag.
But don't worry, there's like a dozen of other reasons for not "going in", and only one for it (and it's just to look through the gallery), so you won't lose much from skipping on this game.

BD66

Jul 6, 2021
Album code is Headstart, but whats the Cheat code for money in v0.1.2.4g, "Money Money Money" doesn't seam work.

Jan 5, 2019
Album code is Headstart, but whats the Cheat code for money in v0.1.2.4g, "Money Money Money" doesn't seam work.
The only codes they have given on Patreon are the ones below.

Decembers code is: Dragon Taking Orders
November code is: Mandrake Juice
October code is: Headstart

EDIT: Januarys 2022 code is: Cargo Wolf
There aren't any builds that use it as of Jan 3rd, but w.e

Last edited:

B121B

Jan 7, 2021
Since I am struggling to figure this out. So similar to what was shown earlier in the thread that incest could be re-enabled in the game by editing the game.dll file, would someone know the steps needed to for example exchange the main characters genders? For example have the game see Evan as a girl and Eve as a boy. In order to enable same sex breeding basically (so Eve can breed the females and impregnate them, and Evan can be bred by the males and become pregnant). I believe I temporarily got it to work a long time ago but it was buggy and probably not set correctly in the .dll, also not able to figure out how I even got that to work last time.

Just feel adding this other layer to the gameplay might be a fun change for some of us players.

Or what might be even easier, turn all the monsters to work like chimeras, so that they can breed with anything.

Last edited:

roguelikel

Jul 22, 2020
quick question, if I own the game on steam, where do i put the gallery codes?
Also can i ask you a full save so you can save me time in order to replay the entire game please? xd

OtakuGamer11

Jan 19, 2019
Pretty nice animations, and very diverse. not all of them appeal to me personally but this is a nice looking game.

1.90 star(s) 100 Votes