3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Adryan0xxx

Apr 12, 2020
I was hoping that this game was similar to "true love" from 95. Indeed... why don't some genius among you programmers try to redo some sort of true love 2.0? I'm still crying from the final sad music... :(

lust_reborn

Jul 29, 2023
Unofficial English Only.
WARNING: Will break game if you chose another language other than English.

DOWNLOAD
- - - -

Kudoko

Apr 13, 2023
It is one of those more than a decade old projects that FINALLY saw the light. I first saw the project on my teenage years. What else was there? Rewrite Harvest Festa, Little Busters Ex, Amagami, White Album 2 also took a decade?

And others like Kud Wafter, Irotoridori no Sekai and Kimi ga Nozomu Eien that still are in a limbo?

wyldstrykr

Nov 30, 2017
its install.exe
can you run cloverdays.exe or something? does deleting install.exe breaks the game?

lust_reborn

Jul 29, 2023
its install.exe
can you run cloverdays.exe or something? does deleting install.exe breaks the game?
you can run cloverdays.exe
i never run install -- shoulnt break game by deleting, but throw in recycling first and see

to save space scrub non english video files -- else theres DL LINKS

parseInt()

Apr 30, 2021
the summary ---> cloverdays.exe should be fine, delete install.exe and you are good to go

I don't like strings that are present in install.exe while running scan in IDA, alternatively you can spot them in HxD too.
ida.png
They are sign of Crypto++ used in the program, but isn't it unity game? Why it needs AES>?. Nothing too scary, but why installer needs it? I mean I coudn't unpack .reSS files or .dat files to get CG gallery ( btw if you have all CG's extracted, upload them pls. like here: hitomi.la, I'm to lazy to take ss ), so maybe they encrypted them XD Idk I'm too lazy to check that. Virustotal now have 33 detections out of 71 anti malware softwares on installer and in advanced tab you have some interesting stuff going on. I ran game on VM and it didn't brick it.
It seems like its sticked to the end of exe, look at the left top (installer.exe) and then right bottom (game.exe). Idk i'm not gonna check it further. I guess game itself is clean, but I'll run it in VM Ware.
exes.png
I won't analyze it myself but if somebody here like reverse engineering I want to hear from you what you found :D
//Also I don't recommend taking advices from people on the internet, if you feel like this is security risk, and you don't know what VM is, just buy the game. Here is the reminder:
VT.png
Yeah and I checked process hacker and it seems that the game exe is fine. It does not spawn additional process and internet connections.

Ok I scanned the Virtual Machine that game was running on with ESET online scanner and Kaspersky Virus Removal Tool, since I don't bother to create accounts and deal with other scanner bullshit. It seems to be clean. (The game itself)
I went step further and fired up Wireshark and Network Monitor 3.4 to check if game is connecting to some random stuff in the internet, and it's clean. Also checked netstat -ano

I may got into this a little bit more than I expected xD It really seems that game itself is clean. You can test it your self. For me it's enough to trust that only installer is dirty. I downloaded worse things, not running any checks and putting trust to my anti malware solutions and my brain.. so yeah XD

Last edited:

kidlat020

Jul 5, 2017
Unofficial English Only.
WARNING: Will break game if you chose another language other than English.

DOWNLOAD
- MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - -
I went with this one instead. my pc is still running fine. at least that's from when I look at my rainmeter. cpu, ram and swap usage is at their typical levels. upload and download doesn't seem to be going over 1mb/s

but of course there can also be a 1% crypto going on (which doesn't brick pcs) but I doubt it. task manager looks fine in my end too.

Reactions: Iadiesman217

PokMan

Dec 22, 2018
Definitely a little suspicious that the install.exe got flagged by firewall.

Deleted it and game still seems to run fine, but boy does it not want me to just not trust any of the files.

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes