3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

El necrofilo

May 25, 2018
Boy did that game took it's time. I remember this being a translation project even before Novels like Hapymaher were translated back in 2018!

Whooohooo

May 1, 2021
no "content"?

btw how torrent work ? this one doesn't redirect me to the client... but show me this instead 1692422526883.png

edit : nvm maybe my utorrent just acting up... have to add the torrent manually

Last edited:
Sep 29, 2017
Funny, I was just playing Onigokko yesterday, another game made by the same devs.

I'm wary of any VN that ends in the word "Days".

I suppose there's an apostrophe, so it's fine.
I was wary too until I saw this was made by ALcot. I can guarantee a happy feel-good story from this.

btw how torrent work ? this one doesn't redirect me to the client... but show me this instead View attachment 2861974
A torrent is essentially instructions for a program to download from and upload to other locations. Hence why the file itself is so small. You'll need to find a program that can run it.

wyldstrykr

Nov 30, 2017
how to make the game running even when its out of focus, at least make the voices,SFX and BG play when im chatting on discord or replying in f95?

JosephF

May 28, 2019
I may be mistaken but wasn't this game localized by the same dude who put "bazinga kid" on another VN?
So does this game has shitty memes as well?

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
CloverDaysPlus-1.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
IT'S A FASTER TORRENT THAN THE ONE IN THE OP.​

gokuosito

Jun 8, 2020
Got a problem, if i swich to fullscreen the game crashes, i can hear music but got a black screen. I can play in window mode , but each time i save the game just crashes. Anyone having the same problem?

rd3123

Jul 26, 2017
I can't play this. It automatically skips and can't access config to turn off overrides.

Nevermind didn't realize this is one you need to play as admin to do that.

wyldstrykr

Nov 30, 2017
after 2 scene transitions, the game crash on both of them.
it probably happens at every scene transition... using skip fiXes it but it still annoying. send help.
EDIT: DONT TOUCH IMAGE SPEED. reseting the settings work.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 2 Votes