Apr 10, 2019
Evelai, your game is great! I love the premise, the unfolding of the story and the stresses of being the only person trying to do what's right, the time travel, the CGs, all of it!

Also, your music selections are on point. Seriously A+ material there. You've made me a fan of the series and I can't wait to see how this sequel progresses!

• Red Heart
Reactions: evelai and Rolo

evelai

Game Developer
Oct 27, 2023
Evelai, your game is great! I love the premise, the unfolding of the story and the stresses of being the only person trying to do what's right, the time travel, the CGs, all of it!

Also, your music selections are on point. Seriously A+ material there. You've made me a fan of the series and I can't wait to see how this sequel progresses!
Thank you. Even if they are Ai images, I try to make them as high quality as possible by editing them as much as possible. Especially in the second season, I focused a lot on this issue. Looking back at the first season, there are really very novice aspects. That's why I'm thinking of updating Revenge as a remake by changing the visuals and gameplay. I'm a little embarrassed because I know I can do better. :cautious: