• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 9 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.
Apr 10, 2019
Evelai, your game is great! I love the premise, the unfolding of the story and the stresses of being the only person trying to do what's right, the time travel, the CGs, all of it!

Also, your music selections are on point. Seriously A+ material there. You've made me a fan of the series and I can't wait to see how this sequel progresses!

• Red Heart
Reactions: evelai and Rolo

evelai

Game Developer
Oct 27, 2023
Evelai, your game is great! I love the premise, the unfolding of the story and the stresses of being the only person trying to do what's right, the time travel, the CGs, all of it!

Also, your music selections are on point. Seriously A+ material there. You've made me a fan of the series and I can't wait to see how this sequel progresses!
Thank you. Even if they are Ai images, I try to make them as high quality as possible by editing them as much as possible. Especially in the second season, I focused a lot on this issue. Looking back at the first season, there are really very novice aspects. That's why I'm thinking of updating Revenge as a remake by changing the visuals and gameplay. I'm a little embarrassed because I know I can do better. :cautious:

Yonkerz89

Nov 23, 2023
Yeah. it starts a bit slowely. but middle-game and ending were rad. Now I'm hooked for more Rise stuff.
I completely agree. I was a little worried about how my decisions would play out in the beginning because I didn't know what was to come but I was hooked by mid game and finished playing through the rest. I really enjoyed Clover Revenge!

• Red Heart
Reactions: evelai and Rolo

Nazakashi

Dec 16, 2017
Hello evelai I really enjoyed Clover Revenge and I bought the remastered version to experience the game once more. I have a question, If I buy the premium version of Rise, does the game I bought get updates or I have to buy the later versions respectively? If it does get free updates do I download it manually or it does it automatically?