• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Yorma86

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021
So, I haven't played in awhile, finished the trial content and then must have gotten distracted. But coming back, the journal says that 70% of the characters don't have any questlines for them. So where is the content? Do I need to grind the club up to a certain level? Grades or corruption? I almost feel like should start from scratch to properly remind myself.

That's assuming there's enough content to play at this point.
There's the main story and all the club rooms now have a list of all the events, so you shouldn't have to just wonder what's there. Of course, there are events outside of the club that are not listed anywhere. That's partly by design because I personally hate too much hand holding in games.

Same for me. It's either grind that leads to nothing (except more grind) or one of these "there's no more content for me" infos. Although I have not played for more than half a year, there seems to be no new content (i.e. scenes), unless it's totally random or I'm doing something wrong
Same comment as above.

Can we successfully "tell Nathalie to show breast" at the cafe?
Yes. If you ask nicely and her exhibitionism must be over 10 and corruption over 15.

Love the shiny pantyhose looks great on these girls with thick thighs
Ah, men of culture know what's what :BootyTime:

Yorma86

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021
Oddity. My saves from 0.073 will load to 0.074, and the affection/corruption/money stuff is all accurate .. but the girls have lost huge chunks of XP at the club and are all back at novice?
That is a bit odd... I'll have to keep an eye out for this in case it happens again.

Piratefishes

Jul 24, 2022
Yes. If you ask nicely and her exhibitionism must be over 10 and corruption over 15.
Nah, I'm not asking about "Ask to see her breast." That works wonderful.
Can I also get a positive outcome by "Tell her to show her breasts"?

Also Hannah stopped showing me her huge milkers. :-( (101 love, 143 corruption, 59 exhibitionism)

Yorma86

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021
Nah, I'm not asking about "Ask to see her breast." That works wonderful.
Can I also get a positive outcome by "Tell her to show her breasts"?

Also Hannah stopped showing me her huge milkers. :-( (101 love, 143 corruption, 59 exhibitionism)
No, you can't get anywhere by demanding the boobs. At least for now.

As for Hannah, nice catch, heh. I had the comparison done backwards and it stopped working when she became more comfortable with being topless in public :BootyTime:

Reactions: Piratefishes

Heyesey

Sep 28, 2017
There's the main story and all the club rooms now have a list of all the events, so you shouldn't have to just wonder what's there. Of course, there are events outside of the club that are not listed anywhere. That's partly by design because I personally hate too much hand holding in games.
Someone inevitably provides a hand-holding walkthrough for those who want it, anyway. I find that the better the game is, the more I want to figure it out for myself; I haven't needed a walkthrough for this one yet. :)

Heyesey

Sep 28, 2017
That is a bit odd... I'll have to keep an eye out for this in case it happens again.
On further investigation, it hasn't actually wiped their experience, it's just reset all their career paths to novice - if I choose a career they instantly jump to "493/800 to level 4 performer" or wherever they were at. Which is still odd, but considerably less annoying than i thought it was before.

Heyesey

Sep 28, 2017
Meanwhile, as I ask Cindy to spike Natalie's drink with lust drops -

While running game code:
File "game/Scripts/locations/cafe.rpy", line 446, in <module>
File "game/Scripts/Initialization/character.rpy", line 640, in Create_Status_For_Char
AttributeError: 'ADVCharacter' object has no attribute 'lower'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "Scripts/locations/location.rpyc", line 259, in script call
File "Scripts/Characters/Natalie/natalie.rpyc", line 100, in script call
File "Scripts/Characters/Natalie/natalie.rpyc", line 220, in script call
File "Scripts/Characters/Natalie/natalie.rpyc", line 468, in script call
File "Scripts/Characters/Natalie/natalie.rpyc", line 498, in script call
File "Scripts/locations/cafe.rpyc", line 446, in script
File "C:\Games\Adult\ClubDetention-0.0734-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 823, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "C:\Games\Adult\ClubDetention-0.0734-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1178, in py_exec_bytecode
exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/Scripts/Initialization/character.rpy", line 640, in Create_Status_For_Char

Windows-10-10.0.22621 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.2.1.24030407
Club Detention 0.0734

Yorma86

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021
Meanwhile, as I ask Cindy to spike Natalie's drink with lust drops -

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "Scripts/locations/location.rpyc", line 259, in script call
File "Scripts/Characters/Natalie/natalie.rpyc", line 100, in script call
File "Scripts/Characters/Natalie/natalie.rpyc", line 220, in script call
File "Scripts/Characters/Natalie/natalie.rpyc", line 468, in script call
File "Scripts/Characters/Natalie/natalie.rpyc", line 498, in script call
File "Scripts/locations/cafe.rpyc", line 446, in script
File "C:\Games\Adult\ClubDetention-0.0734-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 823, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "C:\Games\Adult\ClubDetention-0.0734-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1178, in py_exec_bytecode
exec(bytecode, globals, locals)

Windows-10-10.0.22621 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.2.1.24030407
Club Detention 0.0734
Thanks for reporting it! I'll take a look at the code. Should be a simple fix.

hichy13

Feb 2, 2020
I really enjoyed this game, but I have some questions.

1.How do I get the third screenshot, the aerobics scene?
2.How can I change the hostess room's activity type?
3.Amanda asked for a tutoring lesson with Emma on Saturday afternoon, but there is no content yet?
4.Is there anything in the security room contents other than Samantha's private dance?
5.How do girls get BBC stats? I watched the movie with Hannah for massage event, but it doesn't work.
6.I've done everyone else's hint, but I don't know how to clear these Serena and Cindy hints.
- Serena : talk in the science room / - Cindy : talk with Cindy and order some cakes for her favor.

It seems to be longer than I thought:ROFLMAO: Thank you in advance.

Yorma86

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021

3.Amanda asked for a tutoring lesson with Emma on Saturday afternoon, but there is no content yet?
4.Is there anything in the security room contents other than Samantha's private dance?
5.How do girls get BBC stats? I watched the movie with Hannah for massage event, but it doesn't work.
6.I've done everyone else's hint, but I don't know how to clear these Serena and Cindy hints.
- Serena : talk in the science room / - Cindy : talk with Cindy and order some cakes for her favor.

1. It's an alternative scene in the intro if you don't ask for a handjob from Nanako.
2. Currently, you don't. It will be possible in the future. I think. There's already quite a bit of work in what's currently in the game, so I'm not sure when I'll have the time to do alternative activities for the rooms.
3. It's originally a fan-made small addition and it might have grown a bit buggy with stuff changing around it. I'll rework it soon.
4. Nothing else yet.
5. The movie should do the trick, but I'll take a look in case it's broken :unsure:
6. Serena and Cindy have poorly worded hints. There's really nothing more for them, at least in the ways of regular storylines. In case you haven't yet had Cindy interrupt your coffee dates, she will start doing it once her affection/corruption is high enough.

Yorma86

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021

Indeed, looks like the movie wasn't raising the BBC stat as it was supposed to. The fix will be either in the next version or in the next hotfix should there be some critical fixes that I need to put out there.

MaxRocky

Jan 23, 2020
Great game, I enjoyed it. I'm not a big fan of grinding but at least there are cheats, it helped speed things up a bit.

Got quite a few question though:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sorry for bombarding with questions like this. I feel like this game has a good potential and I'm looking forward to the next update (y)

Last edited:

Heyesey

Sep 28, 2017
Great game, I enjoyed it. I'm not a big fan of grinding but at least there are cheats, it helped speed things up a bit.

Got quite a few question though:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sorry for bombarding with questions like this. I feel like this game has a good potential and I'm looking forward to the next update (y)
I agree with you about the potential. I think because - as he freely admits - this is a side project and he doesn't get much time to work on it, progress is much slower than we'd all like. There's a great deal of implied-still-to-come scenes, but very little real action so far. Still, the game is so good that I play it despite that, and I understand and accept that the dev can only do so much on a side-project.

I believe that "chance of lewd events" at the moment, at least, only affects the text you're likely to see on the review of each night's activity at the club. No scenes are involved, but they might be one day.

Now that you menion it I don't remember there being anywhere to find Olivia during the day either.

4.00 star(s) 26 Votes