• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Yorma86

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021
The BBC stat doesn't advance when you show the movie. Also I'm seeing this when I show Gangbang Bonanza

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Nah, BBC stat will advance, but the game won't bombard you with notifications every time the girls' sexual tendencies change since that could be a lot to what is already a lot of notifications. But thanks for reporting the error! Fixed it. It'll be in the eventual hotfix I'll be releasing once I've fixed more bugs, heh.

I'm getting an error whenever I try to enter Bella's bookstore:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The game seems to progress if I just hit ignore, but I'm rather worried about the consequences of something not getting added when the code tries to add it.

The error is from running it directly on Linux but I've also tried emulating windows through Wine with exactly the same result.
Gah, I don't know how I forgot to remove those lines after the inventory / shop update. But yeah, don't worry about it, the items are already there. That's just legacy code throwing errors.

How much of the content is focused on prostitution? Is it worth playing if you just want a harem without all the cuck shit?
The goal is for there to be a balance of both prostitution and non-prostitution content. For now, it's mostly non-prostitution stuff and there's very little NTR content (which can be turned off etc).

Can we pleeeease get the old town background back? The new one looks like a swampy, drunken AI designed it. :sick:
....other then that: Great update! Loved Hannah's massage events. :love:
It's a seasonal background, so depending on your season, it will look different. The old background will be back once you hit summer again ;D but I will refrain from commenting whether I was drunk or not when making it.

Yorma86

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021
Yorma86, Nice game. Love the new hostess locations.
However, I have two bugs so far that i'd like to report.
1. For Lilith in the hostess, I've done the first scene completaly, and then she was support to unlock the other scene, but it just ends the day and nothing happens.
2. For Shirley, I can do Gym event in the afternoon, but when she's also available at dust, nothing happens but the day continues.

One suggestion, It would be nice to show more stats in the journal, like the sexual prowess
1. Ah, yeah, I forgot to stop players from getting to that second Lilith scene as it's still WIP.
2. She'll tell you that training too much is not good, but maybe advancing time for just that is a bit too much. I'll remove the time skip from her refusal.

And yeah, I will be reworking the character pages to display more stats and information in them. I'm not sure if it'll be in the next update, but it's a strong maybe.

Game keeps crashing soon as I click continue/load

Is my save dead?
Are you a new player or is that an older save you're using? But you should probably be able to ignore the error. If not, sit tight, I'll be releasing a hotfix today to fix a bunch of small but annoying bugs such as this.

How do we know if they’re on private or shared? Could you show me what the toggle means?
This means your girl is private: priv.png
This means your girl is shared: shar.png
Private hostesses will not do anything lewd or too questionable in the club with the customers, so they'll just talk and keep them company, serve drinks etc. Shared hostesses can do lewd stuff with the customers during each night, and it enables some events where the girl is required to be a shared hostess.

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
You'll be able to pimp out the girls of your choosing. Or none of them if you want to keep them all to yourself, but you'll miss on a lot of lewd content.
For those asking if you'll lose a lot of content if you go the no-share route, here's what dev says in its notes. I mean, yes, if you don't share you miss out on a lot. Game not for me then

Yorma86

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021
Please enlighten me How to win private dance?
You need to have Samantha work at the bar, engage in a drinking game with a customer and bet a private dance from Samantha for the winner. If you lose, you'll need to raise your physique stat.

For those asking if you'll lose a lot of content if you go the no-share route, here's what dev says in its notes. I mean, yes, if you don't share you miss out on a lot. Game not for me then
Godspeed on your fap quest, Ursus.

falco256

May 27, 2019
Game not for me then
Honestly, the pro-NTR group is a bit odd... but the anti-NTR group is just plain psychotic. It usually revolves around "How dare you allow someone other than the make-believe character that I'm personifying as myself to screw any of the equally fictitious girls in the game! What? I can have the option to not allow any NTR? How dare you! That's not good enough!"

I don't get it, I really don't. Because if they have the same attitude in real life, they must feel horrible. I mean shit, they're being cucked by the whole damned world.

MasterGamer1234567890

Oct 25, 2022
How much of the content is focused on prostitution? Is it worth playing if you just want a harem without all the cuck shit?
IMHO, there is WAY TO LITTLE prostitution in this game. We are slowly getting more with every update at the moment, but we want WAY MORE :devilish:
With the latest release, you can turn off NTR and play it as a harem game. I would says it's 50/50 whether a scene is a harem scene or a prostitution scene.

Reactions: bulk31 and garyH

chimidot

Oct 21, 2017
how do i progress these quests? - i should get to know Jacob better (Jakob) / i should focus on my personal task now (Serena)

Yorma86

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021
how do i progress these quests? - i should get to know Jacob better (Jakob) / i should focus on my personal task now (Serena)
Jacob's hint is probably incorrect. He has no quest yet. And Serena's hint tells you to follow the quest hint on your character's profile.

MasterGamer1234567890

Oct 25, 2022

chimidot

Oct 21, 2017
Jacob's hint is probably incorrect. He has no quest yet. And Serena's hint tells you to follow the quest hint on your character's profile.
my task is : i should just enjoy my time as headmaster. i've reached the end of the update? all girls have 'in development' at their hints..

bongonariz1

Aug 15, 2023
my task is : i should just enjoy my time as headmaster. How do I advance in Serena content? Its the only girl without WAIT FOR DEVELOPMENT

4.00 star(s) 26 Votes