Mar 29, 2023
Is there way to change girls class? i missclicked wrong one and now i cant see event
You can switch around the hostess class as much as you'd like. Just use the reset career button. Current XP and level are saved for if you switch back to that class again

1726799150818.png

MikeD13

Aug 12, 2017
Hey, after playing the game, what is the point of generic club events? It seems as a completely skipable mechanic, unless these must be done to see special event… I get that you may get some extra stats for girls, but lack on images to support these generic events in the club, makes it painfully boring… or did I miss something?

Reactions: Beduin123

Yorma86

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021
Hey, after playing the game, what is the point of generic club events? It seems as a completely skipable mechanic, unless these must be done to see special event… I get that you may get some extra stats for girls, but lack on images to support these generic events in the club, makes it painfully boring… or did I miss something?
Not really. It's mainly there to more easily bridge the gap from innocent youths and, well, whatever stage of sluttyness they end up at.

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Club Detention [v0.083 Hotfix 3] [Yorma86]

NOTE: CHEAT CODE = Dont Panic Just Restart

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- -

Mac:
- -

Last edited:

pozertron

Nov 7, 2019
I can't start a new game, and i can't load any specific saves, only the latest one. There isn't even a button to just "New Game" or "Load" am i missing something? (well, aside from those buttons)

Reactions: EPCOT

Yorma86

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021
I can't start a new game, and i can't load any specific saves, only the latest one. There isn't even a button to just "New Game" or "Load" am i missing something? (well, aside from those buttons)
Umm, did your game crash just before? If it did, just Start. If not, I'm not sure what's going on...

how am I supposed to raise Annas affection when she only is at the church
Give her flowers! Also, some repeatable club events might raise affection depending on your choices.

4.10 star(s) 34 Votes