Unity Completed Club Hentai: Girls, Love, Sex [v1.0] [Woop Media]

2.60 star(s) 5 Votes

kristijanEX

May 25, 2020
You know I never understood why people liked brothel management games if they don't like NTR, you're basically letting other men have sex with your girls, but a strip club on the other hand makes a lot more sense since other men can just look, but not touch. At least in most strip clubs, dunno if this game is like most strip clubs.

Vottan

Apr 4, 2020
You know I never understood why people liked brothel management games if they don't like NTR, you're basically letting other men have sex with your girls, but a strip club on the other hand makes a lot more sense since other men can just look, but not touch. At least in most strip clubs, dunno if this game is like most strip clubs.
NTR is when your love/sex partner is being cheated or stolen. If you sell or give partner, this is not cheating or treason.

kristijanEX

May 25, 2020
NTR is when your love/sex partner is being cheated or stolen. If you sell or give partner, this is not cheating or treason.
Well if you play a brothel game, you're consenting to that, but anyways you took me a bit too seriously, ofc nobody who dislikes NTR/sharing won't play brothel games. On a real, does this game have anything similar to NTR/sharing or are you the only one having fun with the ladies ?

TaxMaster

Jul 12, 2017
I found the reason why it would hang after completing the first level, it would try and use steamworks which would cause it to stop working. I found that using goldberg emulator the replace the steamapi and steamapi64 found in the plugins folder fixed it and properly made various tutorials that I didn't see the first time load.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
NTR is when your love/sex partner is being cheated or stolen.
...That's actually netorare.
If you sell or give partner, this is not cheating or treason.
That is netorase
in general NTR is short for Netorare, but on this Forum it's an accumulated term for all 3 forms (including netori, which is stealing someone else love interest)

asedas1234

Nov 23, 2020
I found the reason why it would hang after completing the first level, it would try and use steamworks which would cause it to stop working. I found that using goldberg emulator the replace the steamapi and steamapi64 found in the plugins folder fixed it and properly made various tutorials that I didn't see the first time load.
Can u desribe what should i replace from golderg emulator to plugins folder ingame?

Reactions: yugi2

Vottan

Apr 4, 2020
NTR? no we Pimping
Exactly.
That is netorase
in general NTR is short for Netorare, but on this Forum it's an accumulated term for all 3 forms (including netori, which is stealing someone else love interest)
I know that NTR is netorare. But that doesn't matter to those unfamiliar with hentai. It is necessary to explain that cuckolding and pimping is not NTR.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I know that NTR is netorare. But that doesn't matter to those unfamiliar with hentai. It is necessary to explain that cuckolding and pimping is not NTR.
That only apllies for the term based on dictionary on this Forum it IS THE SAME by tag definition though

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017

That is netorase
That only apllies for the term based on dictionary on this Forum it IS THE SAME by tag definition though

No, it's not an accumulated term on F95zone. NTR is NOT THE SAME by tag definition.
I don't know where you got that from.

NTR is netorare and nothing else, neither in here nor outside.

From the tags rules:

NTR [Designed to cause jealousy by having the romantic interest involved with someone other than the MC.]

((24) [READ ME] - Tags Rules And List [Updated 2021-05-02] | F95zone)

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
NTR [Designed to cause jealousy by having the romantic interest involved with someone other than the MC.]
which both applies for an intended share and an unintended cheating.
That aside just check the games haveing this tag it's not used in the dictionary term in the practice... it's one of the most contended tags duo to this on the forum

Perdurabo

May 4, 2017
which both applies for an intended share and an unintended cheating.
That aside just check the games haveing this tag it's not used in the dictionary term in the practice... it's one of the most contended tags duo to this on the forum
An intended share is NOT to cause jealousy. Nor is pimping someone out.

2.60 star(s) 5 Votes