Unity Completed Club Hentai: Girls, Love, Sex [v1.0] [Woop Media]

2.60 star(s) 5 Votes
Feb 15, 2018
I hit a wall after day 7 or so where I'm only getting one star despite doing everything as fast as possible, all hearts staying green and not falling below like 80% filled. When we go to a different venue like the yacht 3 stars is easy, but at the club it seems impossible to get over 1 star and 90% of the way to 2 stars.

Any tips on what I'm doing wrong? My characters have between 3-5 stars for the stats that pertain to them, but I haven't done too much with furniture, mostly 1-2 stars. Is furniture that important?

stokkie

Jul 9, 2018
Have you used the fix?
under the downloads for the game is a fix, had the same problem, but after I installed the fix it worked.
as said and explain i did put the files in to plugins still same problem

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
NTR != Cheating. (sometimes NTR is cheating though, depending on the context)

NTR = "To be taken from." (willing or unwillingly doesn't matter.... willingly just makes it Netorase, a subgenre of NTR).

Doesn't have to be a lover, can just be a simple crush. NTR is a very broad term. (Childhood friend is quite a popular one to use on doujins).

Although selling a woman that isn't yours (i.e. pimping), isn't NTR or Netorase... cause well you aren't selling your woman, you are just selling a woman.
I was unaware that an exclamation point actually can change the meaning of an acronym. My how language changes...

redzadow

May 18, 2017
I hit a wall after day 7 or so where I'm only getting one star despite doing everything as fast as possible, all hearts staying green and not falling below like 80% filled. When we go to a different venue like the yacht 3 stars is easy, but at the club it seems impossible to get over 1 star and 90% of the way to 2 stars.

Any tips on what I'm doing wrong? My characters have between 3-5 stars for the stats that pertain to them, but I haven't done too much with furniture, mostly 1-2 stars. Is furniture that important?
I'm guessing what's happening to you is that the private dance room is currently occupied when the VIPs finish watching your stripper; so they just leave without getting a private dance and a second round of drinks. This is a common thread throughout the game. If a group of people get horny watching strippers and the private dance room if full, then they just up and leave. You actually need to pace it out and make them wait a little to get the maximum money.

Reactions: hentai charley

MrSikowitz

Jan 8, 2021

Faced the same problem. As it turned out, the whole point is that you need to press the "eye" during the dance, both on stage and in a private room. Pressing the "eye" on the stage does not seem to give anything, it just exposes the dancer, but the indicator in the VIP room fills up, after which the clients go not to the table, but to the toilet. Hope this helps you.

Feb 15, 2018
Faced the same problem. As it turned out, the whole point is that you need to press the "eye" during the dance, both on stage and in a private room. Pressing the "eye" on the stage does not seem to give anything, it just exposes the dancer, but the indicator in the VIP room fills up, after which the clients go not to the table, but to the toilet. Hope this helps you.
Lmao that's so stupid. Yep, that was exactly my problem, got instant 3 stars after rapid clicking the stupid eye. The bar starts shooting up as soon as you start clicking it for the dancers. What a poorly presented mechanic.

Reactions: MrSikowitz

Valwary

Nov 10, 2018
can some one recommend me some games like this one my pp whants more weeeeeeeeeeee

catsdino

Aug 6, 2019
It seems to be a running gag for every anime style game to have static genitalia and no physics for them.

iron4doves

Dec 28, 2018
Was anyone able to get this scene? (from OP preview images)

These are all the scenes I see for Cheri in the full save gallery, doesn't appear to be anything else to do:

1641804958788.png

There is another scene on the OP I didn't see either

helex123

Apr 10, 2020
Does the camera rotation work during the h scenes for you guys? I'm playing on a laptop with a touchpad, and for some reason the supposed camera rotation with the left mouse button dragging does not work as intended.

Disgruntler

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
copy and replaced both to the plugin folder to fix
The fix does not work with these instructions. Thank you for uploading it though.

------

Specifically, put the two files in Club_Hentai_Data / Plugins / x86_64, replacing the old versions of those files that were there.

Let's make sure we give correct information when we give people advice yes yes. Troubleshooting these sorts of miscommunications is a pain in the neck. Doing it this way will correct the problem, and the game won't hard lock.

2.60 star(s) 5 Votes