Others Abandoned Club Valentine [v0.2] [vonfawks]

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

OscarSix

Modder
Donor
Jul 27, 2019
Nme3Ml.png

Overview:
Serve up drinks and lapdances to thirsty clubgoers as Carol, the star waitress of Club Valentine! Features simple and fun gameplay inspired by classic arcade games like Flicky and Mario Bros.​

Thread Updated: 2020-09-19
Release Date: 2018-03-13
Developer: vonfawks
Censored: No
Version: 0.2
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Club_valentine_september_2021
Win:
- - -

Win: - -
Linux: - -

Nme3Ml.png tN_cFO.png zwr3vk.png

Last edited by a moderator:

SlowDance

May 5, 2017
I'm glad I tried something different and gave this game a go. It's a nice little platformer including a mechanic where you must press the correct buttons in order before the time is up. However, as badazzx above me said, there's only fully-clothed lapdancing - no actual sex. Furthermore, I see nothing on the developer's site to indicate this game isn't fully complete. Cheers!

Reactions: Xhin and glazoed

dudecrush01

Apr 7, 2017
This reminds me of something. Wasn't there a suggestive game similar to this with a female (human) waitress and had to serve drinks? I think it was a flash game.

The private room/lapdance is new though. the old game didn't have this.

SonaraFox

Jul 6, 2017
Furthermore, I see nothing on the developer's site to indicate this game isn't fully complete.
This version is technically a complete version as it was made for one of those jam contests held on itch. However they do have a now and have been working on expanding the game to become a more full experience for the past 2 years or so iirc. They put out monthly builds for the $5 tier and have been working on adding things like new characters and a story, new levels, new mechanics, etc. Not sure if theres a plan for sexual content but it would be best to assume not based on this build but would certainly be a welcome addition in my opinion.

Foxy Proxy

Mar 17, 2018
This reminds me of something. Wasn't there a suggestive game similar to this with a female (human) waitress and had to serve drinks? I think it was a flash game.

The private room/lapdance is new though. the old game didn't have this.
2400.jpg

I was thinking the same! (If we are talking about the same game, of course.)

Fat LeekR

Sep 15, 2019
For those who don't know, the game is still in under active development at .
I was able to snag a link to the January build . However, a brand new build came out this month which makes the link more or less obsolete. Anyone interested in getting their hands on the updated builds?

SonaraFox

Jul 6, 2017
So, no one's going to update this? :(
probably because nobody wants to pay for it. I've played a couple builds but despite the simple design the development process has been exceptionally slow. Not to mention the game hasn't actually improved that much since the original and yet is broken past like, week 2. Not sure how its faring now but my interest in the project has been pretty dead considering it's been around since 2018 and the last build I played was probably july 2021 which was full of place holders, a couple unbeatable levels, several bugs, etc. Looking at their patreon now it looks like they've been putting effort in another game called Phantom Frequency trying to push it out for halloween this year.

tl;dr: development is exceptionally slow despite the simple design, developer is focusing on a different game for halloween, been around since 2018, nobody wants to pay for it.

• Sad
Reactions: pataponjak3
3.50 star(s) 2 Votes