• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

aereton

Digital Hedonist Games
Game Developer
Mar 9, 2018
f95banner.png

Overview:
A simple web-based JOI themed game where you swipe through boob drops while there's an increasing chance you will get to see guys jerking off in front of you instead of the awaited puppies. Game idea shamelessly stolen from X-Change™ Life's included mini game with the same name.​

Thread Updated: 2024-07-12
Release Date: 2024-07-11
Developer: aereton
Censored: No
Version: 0.3-premature
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
All: - - - -

cr_cap01.png cr_cap02.png cr_cap03.png cr_cap04.png cr_cap05.png

Last edited:

aereton

Digital Hedonist Games
Game Developer
Mar 9, 2018
As a pansexual i see this is an absolute win! lmao
Damn I see your point, maybe I have to implement gore as punishment for you then.

I'm surprised something like this hasn't been made already. There's a couple of videos that are in the same vein as this game on hypnotube if this piques your interest. I am looking forward to playing.
That was my first thought before I started this (as stated in the OP, I just copied the idea from a X-Change Life mini game and tinkered with it). The reason why something like this hasn't been made already is that it's quite hard to actually implement game mechanics that makes all this -not- pointless. As it is now, one could consider this just an over-engineered mp4 gallery if they were so inclined lol.

I have some ideas for the future, and maybe I'm just a bit overly dramatic about it all but I'm happy to hear suggestions!

Reactions: 69ztare

kidoman

Aug 23, 2019
Damn I see your point, maybe I have to implement gore as punishment for you then.

That was my first thought before I started this (as stated in the OP, I just copied the idea from a X-Change Life mini game and tinkered with it). The reason why something like this hasn't been made already is that it's quite hard to actually implement game mechanics that makes all this -not- pointless. As it is now, one could consider this just an over-engineered mp4 gallery if they were so inclined lol.

I have some ideas for the future, and maybe I'm just a bit overly dramatic about it all but I'm happy to hear suggestions!
Unlockables are always a great way to motivate players to stick with something. The classic carrot on a stick method is a classic for a reason. Things like captioned gifs/images, short stories, more girl/cock videos, etc. Earn more points the further you go, encouraging the player to be more risky for a bigger reward to spend in the bonus shop. Something along those lines.

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
Unlockables are always a great way to motivate players to stick with something. The classic carrot on a stick method is a classic for a reason. Things like captioned gifs/images, short stories, more girl/cock videos, etc. Earn more points the further you go, encouraging the player to be more risky for a bigger reward to spend in the bonus shop. Something along those lines.
Bro, you should know how I agree with you on this issue ;)
Because most of the games on this engine offer tons of routine without a reward, but with the inscription subscribe to my patreon.

Reactions: aereton

aereton

Digital Hedonist Games
Game Developer
Mar 9, 2018
Good thinking. I will look into what I can include as unlockables. Thanks!

aereton
Congratulations on the release of the game to the general public ;)
Bro, you should know how I agree with you on this issue ;)
Because most of the games on this engine offer tons of routine without a reward, but with the inscription subscribe to my patreon.
Thank you very much :love: I'm not using an engine though, everything is coded from scratch in React framework. Prolly not the best idea I had but it was a good exercise. Subscribing to my Patreon will be the next big gameplay feature for v0.4 don't you worry your pretty little head :Kappa::Kappa::Kappa:

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
Thank you very much :love: I'm not using an engine though, everything is coded from scratch in React framework. Prolly not the best idea I had but it was a good exercise. Subscribing to my Patreon will be the next big gameplay feature for v0.4 don't you worry your pretty little head :Kappa::Kappa::Kappa:
;) At least you didn't add it to version 0.1.

• Haha

aereton

Digital Hedonist Games
Game Developer
Mar 9, 2018
Great first public release.
Needs more BBC and sounds would be amazing!
View attachment 3823047
Thanks. Sounds are not on the horizon for now, since browsers don't support loading certain assets from file systems anymore (CORS issue). I don't know how games with Twine do it, but my only options right now would be:
  • Bundle the game with a local server; no thanks
  • Host audio files somewhere online; defeats the purpose of being fully playable offline
  • Since videos work, maybe put together video clips for each sound effect and have them play in an invisible container; needs investigation but I'm not hopeful since browsers demand user interaction before playing audio
I actually had a whole interactable music player and SFX system built before I realized there's no way to evade CORS

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
Thanks. Sounds are not on the horizon for now, since browsers don't support loading certain assets from file systems anymore (CORS issue). I don't know how games with Twine do it, but my only options right now would be:
  • Bundle the game with a local server; no thanks
  • Host audio files somewhere online; defeats the purpose of being fully playable offline
  • Since videos work, maybe put together video clips for each sound effect and have them play in an invisible container; needs investigation but I'm not hopeful since browsers demand user interaction before playing audio
I actually had a whole interactable music player and SFX system built before I realized there's no way to evade CORS
In a sugar cube, the system works this way.

The user needs to click on something on the page, and then the video or audio playback process starts.
The main thing is to press once at the beginning, then everything will work fine.

aereton

Digital Hedonist Games
Game Developer
Mar 9, 2018
In a sugar cube, the system works this way.

The user needs to click on something on the page, and then the video or audio playback process starts.
The main thing is to press once at the beginning, then everything will work fine.
Yup, had that working fine on my local dev server. That was actually the reason this screen here exists:
Bildschirmfoto 2024-07-12 um 04.34.51.png
So the player had to click continue and it would start the audio processing.
The actual problem is to load the audio files into the browser when run locally ( = just opening the html file). Every modern browser blocks that. That's what I meant with idk how the bigger known engines do it. I've researched this for days and the conclusion was it shouldn't be possible.

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
Yup, had that working fine on my local dev server. That was actually the reason this screen here exists:
View attachment 3823087
So the player had to click continue and it would start the audio processing.
The actual problem is to load the audio files into the browser when run locally ( = just opening the html file). Every modern browser blocks that. That's what I meant with idk how the bigger known engines do it. I've researched this for days and the conclusion was it shouldn't be possible.
I read somewhere in one of the topics that someone was able to circumvent this browser restriction, but so much shit flew towards the author :)

About this problem, it's modern browser security.

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote