SamualHand

Engaged Member
May 4, 2018
Thanks for your output but the outfit was submitted as a poll to my patrons and they chose it (over a more conventional She-Hulk purple and white outfit)... However, when and if she appears in the game, she might end up changing outfit through the course of the game to this:
Her face remind me of the MC, like 7 years old.... or was it 4? Not sure....

nilo_96

Nov 27, 2021
Thanks for your output but the outfit was submitted as a poll to my patrons and they chose it (over a more conventional She-Hulk purple and white outfit)... However, when and if she appears in the game, she might end up changing outfit through the course of the game to this:
Amazing, as always. (y)
The only remark is the color of her hair - it would be better to leave them brown so that they somehow stand out in contrast against the background of her skin, otherwise it turns out a single green palette, on which it is difficult to distinguish individual details at first glance. But this is my opinion.

Will She-hulk live with us in the tower of heroes or will she appear as a minor character in a single mission?

nilo_96

Nov 27, 2021
Well, pleeeeease let her be able to join MC's harem and be able to knock her down further, she's too attractive a character.

kot-v-sapogah.png

Reactions: Deadshot1984

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Amazing, as always. (y)
The only remark is the color of her hair - it would be better to leave them brown so that they somehow stand out in contrast against the background of her skin, otherwise it turns out a single green palette, on which it is difficult to distinguish individual details at first glance. But this is my opinion.

Will She-hulk live with us in the tower of heroes or will she appear as a minor character in a single mission?
I'm not saying, still thinking about it. As for the hair, again, patrons chose green, so...

Reactions: nilo_96
Sep 1, 2017
Since Shulkie is still WIP right now, was it already mentioned how tall she will be in game?

With that level of muscle mass and definition, i doubt she is going to be shorter than our MC, but i do wonder if she will tower over him like a certain previous She Hulk & MC combo or more like Paulette who by the end was more evenly matched in most categories after outclassing the MC in strength

... or i am wrong about the initial assumption and she is going to be world buffest shortstack

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Since Shulkie is still WIP right now, was it already mentioned how tall she will be in game?

With that level of muscle mass and definition, i doubt she is going to be shorter than our MC, but i do wonder if she will tower over him like a certain previous She Hulk & MC combo or more like Paulette who by the end was more evenly matched in most categories after outclassing the MC in strength

... or i am wrong about the initial assumption and she is going to be world buffest shortstack
She's 6ft10 tall.

bigtraps123

Jun 10, 2021

View attachment 1851412
when and " if " ? what do you mean if?? don't play with my heart man!

Reactions: EpicLust
Sep 1, 2017
Thanks for the answer!
So 2.08 or 2.1m after a bit of rounding

Fantastic, she gets better and better with each new render or info drop
Very tall, but not over the top, just the way i like my muscle women

Always kind of funny how i mostly follow harem games but there are always 1 or 2 or sometimes 3 women i mainly work towards for.
This case, one of the best She Hulks i have seen before and Powergirl/Amy

MrMeatMeat

Dec 14, 2018

View attachment 1851412
It's an amazing outfit just by itself but compared to the previous. It's god-tier. Also, thanks for the response didn't expect really any

Deadshot1984

Mar 20, 2020

View attachment 1851412
How about that same suit but in purple instead of green? to have some contrast and also look more similar to the comics. if you have Jade's outfit skin from MK you might also have access to Mileena's, which is purple.

Well there is plenty of time to experiment how it turns out.

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
It's just bad luck. You can force the scene by typing d10locnight = 8 in the console
tried 6 nights in a row, cannot seem to trigger the yoga stretch event with Captain MILF... RNG is messed up or rate for that event is relatively low.

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
tried 6 nights in a row, cannot seem to trigger the yoga stretch event with Captain MILF... RNG is messed up or rate for that event is relatively low.
Rate is low, nothing wrong with the RNG.

Dec 20, 2021
1. get tip from Lois about Harley
2. go on the beat with captain Sawyer to PorkHerAlley
3. scene with the cat, you need superagility. If you don't have that you can cheat in the console with mcagility = 1
I'm playing two routes. Good and Evil.
In the good path the sexiest prisoner mission is showing win.
In the evil route the sexiest prisoner mission is showing fail.
But the thing is I didn't see a line or an image of that mission. I didn't even know it existed.
How to complete that Mission and unlock the lex Luthor scene in Gallery

3.70 star(s) 37 Votes