Old Hroft

Sep 8, 2017
The full game also contains a Trojan, in version 0.3 everything was fine.
Trojan:Script/Sabsik.FL.A!ml

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
I did not put a Trojan in my game and every game is checked by the uploaders anyway.

View attachment 2495531
I can confirm. WD is major shit. I am a professional working in this area. We have hardware scanners monitoring all network traffic. In addition we have two software scanners plus intrusion detection looking for anything acting up that got past the scanners. WD regularly barks about stuff none of the others do. I have yet to see a case where WD was right and the others were wrong. It seems WD is overreporting by design to 'prove' its worth.

Reactions: EpicLust

milfkiller

Engaged Member
May 2, 2017
So do some save scumming:
- make a save before going to sleep
- make a save after waking up
- forward time to evening
if CM is not there reload save from before going to sleep, sleep, wakeup, make new save, forward time etc
if CM is there reload save from after waking up, play the morning and CM will be there in the evening
can you ahare ur save to trigger cm scene?

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Changelog v0.3.2 out next month for PATRONS:

- Saves can now be named (still, don't save within a screen!)
- New animation screens added to the galleries, with different outfits + naked for each girl.
- Titjob from Powergirl in the gym (train naked at night when nobody's around).
- SEX scene with The Black Widow in her room at night (if MC chose to help her during WW kidnapping scene).
- Quest05 implemented - Go to the CCPD during the day to trigger (SEX with Poison Ivy, THREESOME SEX with Sophia Porker and Captain Sawyer).
- SEX scene with Captain Sawyer in her office during the day once Quest05 has been completed.

And a few preview pics below, so JOIN on Saturday (upfront charging, so wait till the new month) to get access to this SEXTRAVAGANZA)

gymmccurlerect.jpg harleyanim.png ivyfight01.jpg mccurlballcum05.jpg sawyerprefuck03.jpg sophiadeskcum07.jpg widowbed33.jpg

BigBlob69

May 4, 2022
So... how do you increase stats, i.e. improve and get new powers? I started the first mission with Lara Croft, and while I had the agility to get pass the opening, it seemed like I needed combat or something to be able to save her from the tentacle monster. So obviously I want to get these stats before starting the mission, but it isn't at all clear how to do so. Thanks in advance for any help :)

Last edited:

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
So... how do you increase stats, i.e. improve and get new powers? I started the first mission with Lara Croft, and while I had the agility to get pass the opening, it seemed like I needed combat or something to be able to save her from the tentacle monster. So obviously I want to get these stats before starting the mission, but it isn't at all clear how to do so. Thanks in advance for any help :)
Read the changelogs on the main menu, everything is explained there!

BigBlob69

May 4, 2022
Read the changelogs on the main menu, everything is explained there!
Thanks. One thing I'm not clear on is whether you can level up each power to max level by repeating training scenes, or whether you can only ever increase by 1. And I'm worried about whether cheating will somehow lock me out of content by causing bugs; e.g. a scene which increases a power won't play if the power has already been increased by console command.

Edit: And trying to trigger the power increases doesn't always seem to work. For example, visiting Captain MILF in her room at night I was unable to increase Super-Seduction.

Last edited:

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Thanks. One thing I'm not clear on is whether you can level up each power to max level by repeating training scenes, or whether you can only ever increase by 1. And I'm worried about whether cheating will somehow lock me out of content by causing bugs; e.g. a scene which increases a power won't play if the power has already been increased by console command.

Edit: And trying to trigger the power increases doesn't always seem to work. For example, visiting Captain MILF in her room at night I was unable to increase Super-Seduction.
A Superpower needs to have been used at least once during the game to level up to 2.
And no, please don't cheat, each scene levels you up just what you need and you might cause bugs.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Canto Forte

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Dude! Did you see the size of them bosoms? MC is yet to get pecks like that.
Are there gains without cheat in this game?
MC got his power out of the concotion his beau cooked up in her basement.
What does he know?

please don't cheat

BigBlob69

May 4, 2022
So I've tried my best to progress and have got stuck after meeting Harley. I went villain route because it seems more interesting. My stats are strength 1, seduction 1, stud 1, senses 1, resistance 2 (I picked it as the starting power), combat 1, agility 1. I've gone through every scene available about 10 times each, and just cannot for the life of me advance. I've read the changelog and it hasn't help. I would love it if someone could please write a guide for how to actually play this game.

Edit: I've also tried a hero route and got stuck at the same place. This time my stats are strength 1, seduction 1, stud 1, senses 1, resistance 1 (I picked it as the starting power but obviously couldn't train with Emma Frost), combat 1, agility 1.

Last edited:

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
So I've tried my best to progress and have got stuck after meeting Harley. I went villain route because it seems more interesting. My stats are strength 1, seduction 1, stud 1, senses 1, resistance 2 (I picked it as the starting power), combat 1, agility 1. I've gone through every scene available about 10 times each, and just cannot for the life of me advance. I've read the changelog and it hasn't help. I would love it if someone could please write a guide for how to actually play this game.

Edit: I've also tried a hero route and got stuck at the same place. This time my stats are strength 1, seduction 1, stud 1, senses 1, resistance 2 (I picked it as the starting power but obviously couldn't train with Emma Frost), combat 1, agility 1.
It helps when you mention where you are getting stuck. Then we can check what is required and what you are missing.

Edit: and you are right, for the moment the villain route is the more interesting one.

Reactions: BigBlob69
3.70 star(s) 37 Votes