Crow102

Jan 9, 2019
On latest & Quest 5 is not triggering at all even after I finished the She-Hulk Quest. Also I encountered Ivy already but even after visiting the station every day in the afternoon, it's not triggering.

Last edited:

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
On latest & Quest 5 is not triggering at all even after I finished the She-Hulk Quest. Also I encountered Ivy already but even after visiting the station every day in the afternoon, it's not triggering.
Did you level up though?
This is a level02 quest.
WE ARE NOW ON SUPERHERO LEVEL02 SCENES PEOPLE, ALL NEW SCENES WILL ONLY WORK IF YOU ARE ON LEVEL02!

Crow102

Jan 9, 2019
I believe so as I can't do anything with her at the Gym at night aside from flirt, I have attached my save if that helps.

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
I believe so as I can't do anything with her at the Gym at night aside from flirt, I have attached my save if that helps.
open console (shift+o) and type:
mclevel02

what is the answer?

EDIT:
I just checked your save.
You did NOT level up.
So please read the changelog and learn how to level up instead of saying things don't work when it's YOU who didn't even level up yet!

Last edited:

Crow102

Jan 9, 2019
I got it, sorry Epic. I didn't realize you had to do Strength Training with Superman, thought you only had to train with the girls.

Reactions: EpicLust

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Here are some saves I made to help people.
In order:
1) Villain Route Pre-Wonder Woman Kidnapping scene Age 18
2) Hero Route Pre-Wonder Woman Kidnapping scene Age 18
3) Hero Route Pre-Wonder Woman Kidnapping scene Age 12
4) Villain Route Pre-Wonder Woman Kidnapping scene Age 12
5) Hero Route Pre-Levelling up + Helped Black Widow Age 18
6) Hero Route Pre-Levelling up + Helped Powergirl Age 18
7) Hero Route Pre-Levelling up + Helped Powergirl Age 12
8) Hero Route Pre-Levelling up + Helped Black Widow Age 12

Where to put the save on your computer:
## Windows: %APPDATA\RenPy\cockham
##
## Macintosh: $HOME/Library/RenPy/cockham
##
## Linux: $HOME/.renpy/cockham

The saves will then appear on the respective page and slots, so 5-1LT1.save will appear on page 5, slot 1 of your saves.

Last edited:

Crow102

Jan 9, 2019
Btw Epic, I noticed when you hit lvl 2 & you do the threesome scene at the station, you longer get the FJ option. I was curious, is that going to come back or removed in favor for the new scene you can do with her?

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Btw Epic, I noticed when you hit lvl 2 & you do the threesome scene at the station, you longer get the FJ option. I was curious, is that going to come back or removed in favor for the new scene you can do with her?
Since the MC's body has changed wih levelling up (notably his cock is bigger...), the footjob scene is indeed no longer available. Same goes for several other scenes.
This was stipulated in the changelog for v0.3.1:
- Several existing scenes now become unavailable due to leveling up.

Last edited:
Reactions: kidderyao

Crow102

Jan 9, 2019
Got it, thanks for the quick response Epic, looking forward to where the story goes & love the design for Ivy so I hope we get more stuff with her.

Reactions: EpicLust

Sanholo45

Jan 5, 2021
Great Game, but how on earth to I successfully complete the sexiset prisoner quest? I get no options and the mc just gets seduced and luther goes free every time???

gallanash

Apr 12, 2022
open console (shift+o) and type:
mclevel02

what is the answer?

EDIT:
I just checked your save.
You did NOT level up.
So please read the changelog and learn how to level up instead of saying things don't work when it's YOU who didn't even level up yet!
HI,I wanna ask in this version is it most LV 2 ??I dont know how to get a new task and cant find the way to lv up,
I dont know if I already reach the END OF THIS VERSION

3.70 star(s) 37 Votes