Others - Completed - Coco Nutshake [v1.2] [Ahegames]

1. 5.00 star(s)

imreallysorrymom

Probably one of the best games I've played on the site. Not only is the pixel art great, the sound design and gameplay are also excellent, rounding out the experience to be one of near-complete immersion. The art style itself remains cohesive with other games from Ahegames, which really helps to round out a personality for these types of short, fun and quick experiences. While I did encounter some problems trying to use the extra skins provided by completing certain tasks in the game, I do believe this is simply an error on my launcher's part (I am a Linux user and have to use Wine for these types of games). Nevertheless, I still think this is a must-play for everyone on this site, independently if most of them are into lactation or not. It's that good.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

lemongrabb

Pretty funny tiny mini-game. The pixel art is gorgeous, especially the breasts animation. Too bad it is actually a game for a few minutes at most, but at least those few minutes will bring some joy. I think I had a potential to turn it into an easy management game
  3. 3.00 star(s)

Tkangk

Game is simple and easy, just like the preview, you are just milking a girl.
    Not a hard game, there is only 3 stages, 2 stages actually.
    I think I spent 10 minutes? It's an Ok from me, the girl is normal big boobs character, music is good, game is simple, scoring is pretty nice.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Kaimeikun

It's a fantastic Small game. Love the milking and the pixel art with it. Even the music is pretty chill. Kinda wish I could see the Coconut Girl at the stand eyes but I understand why. But for what it is it's a great game to pass the time the first time then get better after that.
  5. 4.00 star(s)

Somerandomhentai

Coco Nutshake is a really short high-score arcade style game. Pretty much, you make a coconut milkshake out of the girl's breast milk. First you cut open the coconut, then milk the girl into the coconut, and lastly shake the coconut. This whole thing only takes a couple minutes, but you're meant to try and beat your high score every time. It's just a super simple but sexy distraction.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

firesoul10

Short, but well-animated. It's what it says on the tin, really. Gameplay takes maybe 5 minutes, and there's no replayability. But if you wanted to take off a busty girl's coconut bra and milk her, well, here's a widget.
  7. 4.00 star(s)

stubbly_pubes

[Review of v1.2]

Coco Nut Shake doesn't have much of a gameplay loop to speak of, but excellent presentation takes it from meh to yeh. It's amazing what great art and animation can do for even simple games like this one. So far it looks like Ahegames has only put out a few short, splashy titles, but I do hope they put those animation chops to work on a more involved project at some point in the future.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

azmijaka

Love pixel art game like this, fast game play but its fun and have realy smoth animation and great music to,
    hope they more pixel art game like this in the future. well this just me and review abot this game
  9. 5.00 star(s)

PerroMuerto11

Great animations, i love these milkers too much <3, great girls too aaah great game download it

also, i like how you can switch between the color of the girl, this is a cute game for free time and realxing
  10. 5.00 star(s)

TH4n4t05

It is not a big game, but it is increadibly good animated and is fun to play.
    I would not say it will keep you entertained for hours, but the animations are great, the art is great and it does what it wants to accomplish.
    So try it out and have some fun!
  11. B
    5.00 star(s)

Blebjeb

It's a cute little game, for what it is. God-tier pixel animation. It plays and controls well. You milk some anonymous bitch's tits on the beach for points. What's not to love? I'm not even usually one for the milking fetish, but it's pretty hot here.