Unity Coerced Hero Chronicles: Escape From Everia [v0.1.1] [Shy_Kyriu]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
Okay I actually tried it, if this does turn into a more developed vania-style platformer with a few more mechanics, some amount of exploration and movement it'll be pretty good.

We're in dire need of lewdvanias and the few I was following have stalled quite hard. :(

CristK97

Oct 1, 2022
Okay I actually tried it, if this does turn into a more developed vania-style platformer with a few more mechanics, some amount of exploration and movement it'll be pretty good.

We're in dire need of lewdvanias and the few I was following have stalled quite hard. :(
That is the aim, i think a nice incentive for exploration besides the classic get power up unlock new zone hit wall get new power cycle , would be to have gallery unlocks as a reward for exploration, i know some people don't like to lose to see the scene so having the option of getting the scenes as a exploration reward might be a good solution.

Reactions: Detective Cancer

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
That is the aim, i think a nice incentive for exploration besides the classic get power up unlock new zone hit wall get new power cycle , would be to have gallery unlocks as a reward for exploration, i know some people don't like to lose to see the scene so having the option of getting the scenes as a exploration reward might be a good solution.
Ideally sex is a usable mechanic, like for example I played another game that made it a healing mechanic. You could tease enemies and had a chance to make them wanna fugg, if they did you got healed a bit.
That said since the protag is male it might be different.

Hope it all works out. Metroidvania is a hard genre to jump into. (y)

Reactions: CristK97

CristK97

Oct 1, 2022
Ideally sex is a usable mechanic, like for example I played another game that made it a healing mechanic. You could tease enemies and had a chance to make them wanna fugg, if they did you got healed a bit.
That said since the protag is male it might be different.

Hope it all works out. Metroidvania is a hard genre to jump into. (y)
Yeah princess reconquista has that mechanic, unfortunatly im going for femdom so it would not fit well with my style.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Detective Cancer
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote