VN Unity Completed Coercion of a Devoted Wife ~A Married Woman's Womb Filled to Pregnancy [Final] [Click anime INT'L]

3.10 star(s) 16 Votes

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
pretty short and linear game with only one kinda neutral ending.

overall its just a lil fuck slider: you have slow, fast, creampie and end. that's it. every time you creampie her the scenery will get a bit darker (due to daytime) and her expression changes. everything else stays the same. maybe worth 10 minutes then you will toss it into the bin.

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
Lol so finally off work and had a chance to play it. Probably wasn't worth my $10 but well it was probably worth it to share it here. Was surprised by the Netorare end to the Netori game, but I liked the animation overall. Will keep an eye out for this circle in the future.

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
Meh. I'd rather the Ganguro at the beginning be the main heroine.

NTR is the all-inclusive abbreviation for netori, netorare and netorase. And I'm sure the cucks on this site would enjoy it more if they don't know about it at all so they can experience getting cucked by surprise.
I'd respect them if they'd actually openly admit that.

Rizo

Jul 29, 2017
Short, and not much content or variation. But I can't complain to much, since it's not another NTR game with a shitty MTL...
You gotta take the wins when you can get them I suppose. Thanks for sharing.

Reactions: Kingsname6809
Apr 10, 2019
Meh. I enjoyed the part of knocking up the guys wife, nothing better than putting a bun in her oven and leaving someone else to wash the dishes afterward, but the ending sucks and there's just not enough content. Also, her getting guilty over it at the end is a bit of a boner killer; I want her smiling, happy, and riding my dick like the answer to all life's problems (which it is), not crying about how terrible she is for getting knocked up while her cuck is at his day job.

Reactions: hurrdurrderpderp

Lucifer111

Oct 5, 2017
Meh. I enjoyed the part of knocking up the guys wife, nothing better than putting a bun in her oven and leaving someone else to wash the dishes afterward, but the ending sucks and there's just not enough content. Also, her getting guilty over it at the end is a bit of a boner killer; I want her smiling, happy, and riding my dick like the answer to all life's problems (which it is), not crying about how terrible she is for getting knocked up while her cuck is at his day job.
well the baby is white so it's not the protagonist right?

3.10 star(s) 16 Votes