VN Unity Completed Coercion of a Devoted Wife ~A Married Woman's Womb Filled to Pregnancy [Final] [Click anime INT'L]

3.10 star(s) 16 Votes

53iky0

Jul 5, 2017
if this is netori why is there a NTR tag ? as i understood the NTR tag stands solely for NETORARE games
Well thats what you get when the tag is not specific. People can make tag like NTRe for Netorare and NTRi for Netori.. Well to differentiate both just check the language. I don't know why but NTRe games mostly MTL.

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
Different poses for sex animations or only this POV we see in the preview pics ?

Winiii

Nov 29, 2019
spoiler i guess? well it's only 20 min long so fkin play it before reading comments

in a way it's kinda sad, the ML obviously did something terrible but i guess he lost everything and thought he had nothing more to lose and then yes he fuckt some other guys wife and maybe fell for her only for her to move without a word. just a sad game and arousing, the one he talked about his dead wife and the end was the only sad part.. o wel..

EquineHung

Mar 1, 2018
The game is really well animated with good fades, light, and a well worked environment detailed in blender So I guessed there would be some secret innit played the intro again the game feels more horror like but no secret as far as I cared to check

Reactions: mikel8519

x7kenji

Jan 7, 2018
they could have so much more with this game it was ok but just so much they could have done story and sex wise

Choyz

Jul 17, 2018
im asking becouse i hate netorare game while i love netori games
yeah me too....
i keep wondering, some of us is really hard on some relationship...
i know, don't take it personally, bet me on the other hand make a game like my second life, and i don't like when my girlfriend cheating on me......
and i keep asking my self, do they even really want it, like they requesed on the internet, if it happen in their real life, when your girl demanding yor money, but she keep fucking with anyone except him....

BPM222

Donor
Jul 16, 2017
Lol the way the eyes faded out last after everything else on the last fuck was real creepy, and then that last frame of the epilogue on top of that. Didn't expect to get creeped out from a game like this.

Though I don't know what they meant to convey from it, I don't think she's ashamed like someone else mentioned. Almost feels like she's about to go yandere on the husband just to go back and get some dick lol.

Also yes NTR is for Netorare, and we don't need a Netori tag when we have a cheating tag.

And this ending can be considered Netorare considering the rapist had some hope she had feelings for him. But I'd say it wasn't, the protagonist never really loved her and was just using her to vent his own frustrations. He wasn't sad at the end because she left, he was sad because he was disgusted at what he's done which is completely normal. Most people feel guilty after committing a crime, it's not only psychos that do bad things.

Idk, kind of a unique situation here.

igotnostuffs

Nov 10, 2019
what?! How did this get 4 stars?

It's just one animation with variants, animated pretty nice, but still one.

First scene, pretty hot, but thats it.

Reactions: Sflash
3.10 star(s) 16 Votes