• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Tir.Toran

Dec 10, 2019
Jazz and A.W.O.L, that's our team
Step inside the party, disrupt the whole scene
When it comes to beats, well, I'm a fiend
I like my sugar with...

Reactions: kaine3d

GamleErik89

Sep 13, 2018
Kinda interesting, the MC is nice, but, also amorphous and boring so far, which I hope will change. Renders look good too, and models used looks promising. The setting of "new city, new life" is a bit boring a premise too, as I feel like the cookie cutter "new place/life/combination of both" thing is too common, but too early to judge that yet as it could be a spicy twist on that, for all I know. Also would be nice to see a working text speed slider too, as it does jack shit at the moment.

Reactions: incest lover m/s

DonaVN

Oct 21, 2023
My thoughts on this first release:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Cross Post on a Review.

Peace :)
Kinda interesting, the MC is nice, but, also amorphous and boring so far, which I hope will change. Renders look good too, and models used looks promising. The setting of "new city, new life" is a bit boring a premise too, as I feel like the cookie cutter "new place/life/combination of both" thing is too common, but too early to judge that yet as it could be a spicy twist on that, for all I know. Also would be nice to see a working text speed slider too, as it does jack shit at the moment.
Thanks for the feedback guys! I really appreciate them! I'm gonna take some days to reshape some ideas

DonaVN

Oct 21, 2023
Interesting first release. You might want to take a look at the text speed setting, as far as I can see changing it now does precisely nothing.
Yeah, sorry about that, didn't test it, I assigned the , I'm gonna fix it the in the next update!

Reactions: Rohse

DonaVN

Oct 21, 2023
will any of that branching give us the ability to avoid lesbian/girl on girl stuff
Lesbian avoidable?? :unsure:

Nevermind, I see kinetic :cry:. I like my girls straight, good luck (y)
I think i mess up writing kinetic in the genre section, I was refering to the first chapter :FacePalm:
My idea was adding multiple paths in the future

And refering to the lesbian stuff, it wasnt lesbian per se, more like MFF with 2 secundary girls, one of them appearing in the first chapter

Vortex@

Jun 28, 2022
I think i mess up writing kinetic in the genre section, I was refering to the first chapter :FacePalm:

And refering to the lesbian stuff, it wasnt lesbian per se, more like MFF with 2 secundary girls, one of them appearing in the first chapter
Thank you for the reply, I'll give it a try then (y) . Just wanted to ask first before I got to far into it :)

Sngo

May 9, 2020

Glad to know that, I will give it a try then. Ty for the info

Reactions: Vortex@

Roninsoul7

Mar 24, 2020
For all that is good, please set it to instant text rather than taking it's sweet time scrolling when you have max text speed, I read faster than it scrolls and it's annoying the crud out of me to wait for it to finish. Until that little annoyance is sorted, not going to be able to play it.

xizaaR

Mar 29, 2022
For all that is good, please set it to instant text rather than taking it's sweet time scrolling when you have max text speed, I read faster than it scrolls and it's annoying the crud out of me to wait for it to finish. Until that little annoyance is sorted, not going to be able to play it.
Yeah it's a pretty big dealbreaker for me too tbh.

OhGodNotAgain

Aug 11, 2023
So, is this going to be slice of life? As long as the characters are interesting and likable and there is plenty of humor in the story it can work.

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Coffee & Cream [Ch.1] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 125mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
Thats still something i prefer to be able to avoid i dont generally play games that force any type of girl on girl

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote