Den4ik788

Dec 30, 2018
Perhaps I am the one who has a weak GPU. I experience severe lag spikes as soon as I encounter something. I love the game design and was disappointed with the performance, really, but I guess it's my problem. The game is great though, keep it up!

Errende

Jun 8, 2018
I for one am the proud owner of a 3GB GPU. Seems to run fine with wine using dxvk.
The console gives out some "layer_set_visible() - could not find specified layer in current room" every so often but I don't think I see anything wrong because of it.
I don't see any errors about sound, so I'm assuming there's none yet?

Nice game so far.

G-P-S

Aug 3, 2019
It have "character creation" or is just one that will being transformed during the game?

BaDante

Jan 15, 2018
Nice! Great work! i love the demo, because of past experiences i will wait a bit for regular progress before takin the pledge.

Love - Dante

Cat Boy

Oct 19, 2017
i have no idea how to play can someone tell me how it get out of the endless hall

kla25006

Dec 1, 2018
1214694_aaaah.png

Did anyone find these two monsters?

i have no idea how to play can someone tell me how it get out of the endless hall
This game is Demo. You can't leave endless hall
I was able to escape with the elevator. But will always be blocked by monsters

Last edited:

unniex

Game Developer
Mar 10, 2020
View attachment 1194665

Did anyone find these two monsters?
Not everything I made is implemented. Refer to this for the monsters. 89609866_p0.png

I for one am the proud owner of a 3GB GPU. Seems to run fine with wine using dxvk.
The console gives out some "layer_set_visible() - could not find specified layer in current room" every so often but I don't think I see anything wrong because of it.
I don't see any errors about sound, so I'm assuming there's none yet?

Nice game so far.
That's helpful to know. If that runs it without problem I shouldn't be concerned.
No sound yet.

DemainK

Dec 15, 2020
Great work!I have been looking forward to it since the first pixel art was on the Pixiv,and the game finally came out.I think I've found most present features.
There is a shining thing in the right room near the library,but the door is locked.Is there any way to open it?
And do the screw-like thing(or maybe cigaret?) found in the left room of the futa‘s area have any use?
Hope to see more progress!

coolsebi01

Mar 8, 2019
the banshee is soo anoying. i cant get past her whatever i do.

But, i can just appreciate this game. i hope you will
continue on making a full game out of this ^^ unniex

Last edited:
Reactions: weradti

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
the banshee is soo anoying. i cant get past her whatever i do.

But, i can just appreciate this game. i hope you will
continue on making a full game out of this ^^ unniex
if you have clothes you can run past her, if you don't you can just hide in the rooms

tigerprascire

May 14, 2020
Ok hang on, here's everything I've found in the game so far:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The "Scanners" can only seem to be used after you have used the Bio Lab for the first time. Just so you know.

All of this information is stuff the Dev could have provided in a walkthrough or guide, as I've had to play the game for hours trying everything ON everything to make any progress, and the fact that there's a door that CANNOT be opened wasted so much of my fucking time. Just make it SAY it's not available yet, or have it not be interactable like the exit doors. Also, the screwdriver, why is it even there? It's useless. The vent makes you THINK you need the screwdriver the first time but then it's like ACTUALLY YOU NEED THE WRENCH. Why not just have the wrench? It's not like you have to walk any further to get the wrench they're in two different rooms RIGHT NEXT TO EACH OTHER on the same corridor. Kinda baffling.

I'm looking forward to future updates as this game clearly has a lot of kinky pregnancy/impregnation/birth potential, despite none of the latter being in the game yet. The only impregnation so far is two sets of unbirth (A rare but wonderful addition) and some egg impregnations. Hopefully in the future we will get the Banshee knocking up the MC, monsters doing the same, and lots of weird births. If I missed anything, go ahead and mention it.

Last edited:

redplauge

Feb 20, 2018
so the mc needs clothes to slip by the banchee
... darn there goes my nudist plans...

its interesting tech demo. do like some of the impregnation,sex scenes.. and other stuff. ill wait an update or 2 before trying again

Last edited:

tigerprascire

May 14, 2020
Oh and on a side note, my laptop is literally made out of tin cans and glue, but runs the game perfectly fine with no errors on launch or anything. Issues people are having are probably to do with their libraries or DLLs.

coolsebi01

Mar 8, 2019
the Venus has a side effect but its just optical. you get one of thoose anime Marks on you belly when you enter pregnancy after Venus corrupted you

unniex

Game Developer
Mar 10, 2020
Ok hang on, here's everything I've found in the game so far:

All of this information is stuff the Dev could have provided in a walkthrough or guide, as I've had to play the game for hours trying everything ON everything to make any progress, and the fact that there's a door that CANNOT be opened wasted so much of my fucking time. Just make it SAY it's not available yet, or have it not be interactable like the exit doors. Also, the screwdriver, why is it even there? It's useless. The vent makes you THINK you need the screwdriver the first time but then it's like ACTUALLY YOU NEED THE WRENCH. Why not just have the wrench? It's not like you have to walk any further to get the wrench they're in two different rooms RIGHT NEXT TO EACH OTHER on the same corridor. Kinda baffling.

I'm looking forward to future updates as this game clearly has a lot of kinky pregnancy/impregnation/birth potential, despite none of the latter being in the game yet. The only impregnation so far is two sets of unbirth (A rare but wonderful addition) and some egg impregnations. Hopefully in the future we will get the Banshee knocking up the MC, monsters doing the same, and lots of weird births. If I missed anything, go ahead and mention it.
Sounds like transformations aren't your thing at all. After the birth and xray framework is done, you'll be disappointed if pregnancy is the only thing you expect. Just a warning.
Some of the stuff is wrong but that's fine. If anyone needs a walkthrough, I can vouch for this if you want to see most of the content.
I'm sorry it took you hours to discover some shitty secret, but looks like I'm getting better at making a Yume Nikki experience. This only entices me to make things more cryptic and hidden.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 20 Votes