titsgtfo

Apr 24, 2017
The preview gifs look WILDLY inventive, and as others have said, aliens, pregnancy, trap all have me interested.

Kekusus

Jan 30, 2018
Sounds like transformations aren't your thing at all. After the birth and xray framework is done, you'll be disappointed if pregnancy is the only thing you expect. Just a warning.
Some of the stuff is wrong but that's fine. If anyone needs a walkthrough, I can vouch for this if you want to see most of the content.
I'm sorry it took you hours to discover some shitty secret, but looks like I'm getting better at making a Yume Nikki experience. This only entices me to make things more cryptic and hidden.
The game is wonderful, there are some bugs in it, but the secrets and the search for solutions are quite exciting, I hope for more content, I like both transformation and pregnancy, I hope the same, if suddenly, for laying eggs and inflation
Good luck with your development!)
P.S. sry for my english

Reactions: HALO_XVII

maankamara

Sep 16, 2017
What a fantastic demo of the concept! Keep up the great work and we might just have a master piece here!

Large Particle

Mar 27, 2019
I don't seem to be having any sound. Is this intended? Otherwise I'm keeping my eye on this. Always on the lookout for more impreg female mc content.

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
Sounds like transformations aren't your thing at all. After the birth and xray framework is done, you'll be disappointed if pregnancy is the only thing you expect. Just a warning.
Some of the stuff is wrong but that's fine. If anyone needs a walkthrough, I can vouch for this if you want to see most of the content.
I'm sorry it took you hours to discover some shitty secret, but looks like I'm getting better at making a Yume Nikki experience. This only entices me to make things more cryptic and hidden.
personally I'd say that instant full transformation is kinda too simple
adding onto PC's body would be more fun, like increasing breast size
or some aspect of feminization to male PC rather than instant tf

Reactions: indyc

maankamara

Sep 16, 2017
mirror.jpg

The mirror might be idle most of the time, but if you get there as a man you might be surprised.

Also, I would assume it is rather pointless to draw any sort of conclusions about the transformation speeds or even the level when this is clearly just the first concept demo and the notes already tell about a much more fine-tuned system.

Reactions: RTTrue and ViviX12

unniex

Game Developer
Mar 10, 2020
personally I'd say that instant full transformation is kinda too simple
adding onto PC's body would be more fun, like increasing breast size
or some aspect of feminization to male PC rather than instant tf
You say that, but subtle changes are just not noticeable unless pointed out. Which then defeats the purpose. A dilemma.
In example, going through the slime pool increase breast size by 1 point up to 7.
Venus impregnates the player, but few realize it because it grows per cycle or is destroyed by maiden or harlequin.

Reactions: ShadowLurker99

max_002

Mar 30, 2019
The game is not bad but the size of the window and the size of the graphics is too small to play with pleasure

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
You say that, but subtle changes are just not noticeable unless pointed out. Which then defeats the purpose. A dilemma.
In example, going through the slime pool increase breast size by 1 point up to 7.
Venus impregnates the player, but few realize it because it grows per cycle or is destroyed by maiden or harlequin.
that could be helped with PC reacting to their change of state in some way

Reactions: indyc

maankamara

Sep 16, 2017
Encountering a Venus as a man is rather painful to watch - cuts you open and inserts itself into you and then sucks your balls and dick inwards.

Also at least I am all for the subtle changes in games like this. Mostly because I don't like extreme sizes as much so I'm fine with smaller changes to keep the game going.

Large Particle

Mar 27, 2019
I think in those situations its good to have "tells" or flat out have the character say something. I won't fault you for your decisions but maybe nausea after venus when you wake up would be good. Maybe when your character breasts grows other characters (rin) react or the mc outright says it.

3.80 star(s) 20 Votes