zero.brainz

Aug 18, 2021
great game, want to see the story continued.
what about a futa kari vs MC? or maybe a continuation of the class reproduction lesson?
all sorts of potential even with the artwork, characters and props already there

Panzergott1

Mar 9, 2019
great game, want to see the story continued.
what about a futa kari vs MC? or maybe a continuation of the class reproduction lesson?
all sorts of potential even with the artwork, characters and props already there
I had the same thought while playing. Just generally the dream effecting some of the other girls a bit more as the story progresses.

Dr...

Dec 1, 2020
I've been away for a bit now but am curious. what's the difference between the VM & YYC versions?
It's mostly an optimisation aspect, YYC tends to be more optimised and (therefore) faster than VM.

From a developer's side, you can look at it as the raw version (VM), and the final version (YYC), but unless you want to make a mod (or enter in technical stuff), there is no need for a user to get the VM version.

Archies

Aug 22, 2017
It's mostly an optimisation aspect, YYC tends to be more optimised and (therefore) faster than VM.

From a developer's side, you can look at it as the raw version (VM), and the final version (YYC), but unless you want to make a mod (or enter in technical stuff), there is no need for a user to get the VM version.
Ah ok thank you for the explanation

throwaway-93

Sep 8, 2020
Is the elevator between the lab/mansion still broken? I started in the mansion and went down to the lab. Got the flashlight+batteries, turned on all the lights, added myself into the fingerprint database, killed the squidrabbit, and now the elevator won't go back up when I step into it.

3.80 star(s) 21 Votes