Others Coffee Extra: Ukuzala [v20240728] [unnie]

4.20 star(s) 11 Votes

basaranekki

Dec 14, 2019
Coming up with enough dialog to do the same scenario twice sounds challenging.. four times? that's tough. This is a very cool and unique project though maybe it could be incorporated into the main project somehow. A dream? The VR room? 2 other things, it's surprising that the parasite 'implantation' animation didn't get used and I've never met a fan of pregnancy content who prefers fast-forward births with no dialog or anything just saying.

May 18, 2020
genuinely I can't wait for the player path, this game hits a lot of my buttons in a good way~ New route was interesting, if a little frustrating at moments, but never too much, IMO

luinikex

Dec 27, 2019
this new Nanami path was absolutely amazing! I really hope to get the rest of the paths, game is short but is spot on with every pregnancy fetish

Smartass username

Jul 31, 2021
I'm stuck on the word puzzle (4 multicolour letter word) for nanami's route and have no clue on what i'm supposed to do. Does anyone know the answer for it?

droglob

Aug 26, 2017
Played on fast forward for a bit. They kept getting pregnant while literally fuck all happened, then the game crashed when i needed the UV light. Is there even any fucking sex in this game?

unniex

Game Developer
Mar 10, 2020
I would like to rename the game to "Fertility Maze" to have better distinction from Coffee Story.
Boring and unoriginal? I'll take suggestions.

Also, 20240728v2:
-PC's belly growth was swapped with Kari's on the last turn of Horsing Around 7
-Added storm ambiance and turned off music between the power going down and lighting the fireplace.
-Changed Horsing Around 8 and Hard Copy 8 soundtracks to a variation of the title screen music.
-Added title art and moved the menu to the left. I'm not very good at larger scale art, but I felt the title screen needed something.
Let me know if it cheapens the aesthetic.

Otherwise, it's been a couple of days and multiple people played through the entire thing. So I think it's safe to assume there are no game breaking bugs and I can start working on the next build.

Coming up with enough dialog to do the same scenario twice sounds challenging.. four times? that's tough. This is a very cool and unique project though maybe it could be incorporated into the main project somehow. A dream? The VR room? 2 other things, it's surprising that the parasite 'implantation' animation didn't get used and I've never met a fan of pregnancy content who prefers fast-forward births with no dialog or anything just saying.
Maybe when the game is in a more complete state. It's a couple lines of code away, but the narrative would need to be rewritten to fit the story.
As for the animation, I would like to see if I can put this up on Steam at some point. With some hesitation I've concluded the game would be more presentable if it's advertised that there's no penetration. I swear it sounded smarter in my head...
Also, it cheapens the animation if it get reused later.

Last edited:

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
I would like to rename the game to "Fertility Maze" to have better distinction from Coffee Story.

Also, 20240728v2:
-PC's belly growth was swapped with Kari's on the last turn of Horsing Around 7
-Added storm ambiance and turned off music between the power going down and lighting the fireplace.
-Changed Horsing Around 8 and Hard Copy 8 soundtracks to a variation of the title screen music.
-Added title art and moved the menu to the left. I'm not very good at larger scale art, but I felt the title screen needed something.
Let me know if cheapens the aesthetic.

Otherwise, it's been a couple of days and multiple people played through the entire thing. So I think it's safe to assume there are no game breaking bugs and I can start working on the next build.

Maybe when the game is in a more complete state. It's a couple of line of code away, but the narrative would need to be rewritten to fit the story.
As for the animation, I would like to see if I can put this up on Steam at some point. With some hesitation I've concluded the game would be more presentable if it's advertised that there's no penetration. I swear it sounded smarter in my head...
Also, it cheapens the animations if it get reused later.
Imo that title fits and presents the theming well. It's kinda plain but it doesn't make it bad. It's unique enough too I'd say. So yeah, imo Fertility Maze is fine.

Pusspuss

Feb 18, 2018
Jumanji means 'many effecys' in Zulu, and Ukuzala means 'Fertility or childbirth' in Zulu. Do what you want with that info.

Sometimes the player and npc x-ray view button goes out of sync and it only turns on the npc's x-ray on or the npc ones and not both.

Also, it cheapens the animation if it get reused later.
I would be more worried about the childbirth stuff. Steam doesn't have any issues with penetration, but childbirth might be more sketchy to try and sell on there. I think that is fine too because there are lots of games on Steam that have that, I'm just saying you shouldn't worry about penetration on Steam being rejected or something.

Last edited:

unniex

Game Developer
Mar 10, 2020
Jumanji means 'many effecys' in Zulu, and Ukuzala means 'Fertility or childbirth' in Zulu. Do what you want with that info.

Sometimes the player and npc x-ray view button goes out of sync and it only turns on the npc's x-ray on or the npc ones and not both.

I would be more worried about the childbirth stuff. Steam doesn't have any issues with penetration, but childbirth might be more sketchy to try and sell on there. I think that is fine too because there are lots of games on Steam that have that, I'm just saying you shouldn't worry about penetration on Steam being rejected or something.
Ukuzala does fit perfectly, but I doubt anyone would realize the meaning behind it. I'll think about it.

The xray issue sounds like it'll be difficult to recreate. Will look into it.

I'm not worried about childbirth. It either passes or it doesn't. There's no compromise.
Steam's policies aren't exactly my reasoning either. I'd like to avoid people coming into this expecting sex scenes. If there is no intercourse, I can make that statement.

4.20 star(s) 11 Votes