Others Coffee Story Extra [v231112v2] [unnie]

4.10 star(s) 10 Votes

varden13

Mar 13, 2023
I really like the concept of this game so far, my only complaint is that I miss how in the older game you had much more freedom over the events. I'd like to actually be able to play that board game and influence how the story plays out even if it only depends on random dice throws, like I could actually roll the dice and not be bound to one strict linear story thus making for different outcomes (maybe even different endings for each character). But I mean this all depends on how far you want to actually take this game and whether or not you want to stick with the linear story approach, so it's just a thought but I think the overall concept has a lot of potential.

I want to add that I really like how each character has a different attitude towards what's happening to them and it makes for some very entertaining dialog between each other. I also really like how the puzzles require the player to pay attention to what the characters are saying and use that to solve the quests. I could say lot more things that I like about this, so great game/concept over all in my opinion.

OMeGA-Z3RO

Jun 22, 2021
Any chance for other things besides pregnancy, like age progression/regression, breast/ass expansions, dumbing down, cat/cow/fox transformations etc?

Reactions: ajb619

ajb619

Sep 16, 2018
Any chance for other things besides pregnancy, like age progression/regression, breast/ass expansions, dumbing down, cat/cow/fox transformations etc?
There could be some pretty good ideas going along with that:
General breast expansion to go alongside the pregnancy, having all the characters experience it while having the cards for it give an extra effect.
A Baby Brain card that dumbs down one of the characters and perhaps gets stronger the further along the pregnancy gets, making them more spacey and struggle to keep up with the conversations. Could work really well with how it can change character interactions.
Some kind of card focusing on birthing hips for the ass expansion.
Some kind of hucow card could also be interesting, though not sure if it fits as well as the others for the theme thats being gone for.

Reactions: BlastEnjoyer

Samjaza

Jun 10, 2017
There could be some pretty good ideas going along with that:
General breast expansion to go alongside the pregnancy, having all the characters experience it while having the cards for it give an extra effect.
A Baby Brain card that dumbs down one of the characters and perhaps gets stronger the further along the pregnancy gets, making them more spacey and struggle to keep up with the conversations. Could work really well with how it can change character interactions.
Some kind of card focusing on birthing hips for the ass expansion.
Some kind of hucow card could also be interesting, though not sure if it fits as well as the others for the theme thats being gone for.
For now I'm just hoping they just finish the currently unfinished routes, then in the future other stuff can be added, a lot of art from the main game could be used.

pregkili

Jan 14, 2023
I'm searching for something... green? one of them say that enter text and after we are in troubles? solutions

Paltala

Dec 15, 2019
so I was playing through and got to the point where you need to find the magic circle, I have the Uv flashlight but now I'm stuck. Can't seem to work out how to progress.

uwusna

Nov 15, 2019
so I was playing through and got to the point where you need to find the magic circle, I have the Uv flashlight but now I'm stuck. Can't seem to work out how to progress.
you picked up the batteries? if no go upstairs to the room with backpack on a chair and interact with it you will get gum then go back down to the character that told you to pick up batteries from her backpack and she will tell you to look again so do that and you will get batteries then you will have to use batteries on uv

Alexandragon1

Jan 13, 2019
I'm not really sure why, but at the end after the birth scene 1 I get an error. it's a pity, it's a pretty good project. and you can link to the game the basis of the source (sorry, Gtranslate)

ajb619

Sep 16, 2018
I'm not really sure why, but at the end after the birth scene 1 I get an error. it's a pity, it's a pretty good project. and you can link to the game the basis of the source (sorry, Gtranslate)

Not based on an actual game but a story about one, above is the link to it

Paltala

Dec 15, 2019
you picked up the batteries? if no go upstairs to the room with backpack on a chair and interact with it you will get gum then go back down to the character that told you to pick up batteries from her backpack and she will tell you to look again so do that and you will get batteries then you will have to use batteries on uv
Never got that. I must've soft locked by searching the backpack too early.

Roseys

Jul 24, 2017
the game reset after the birth scene right after I picked Yuri as the lowest point.
Same here. And I'm too lazy to start over currently especially since I doubt anything changes.

I like how there are x-ray options but...they don't do anything? At least when I try clicking the buttons they don't.

ajb619

Sep 16, 2018
Just wanted to post some minor bugs or issues I noticed, some that you are probably already aware of. Plus a few other minor tweaks I recommend.

1. The candles stay in your inventory after using them

2. The placement of the bubble from the chewing gum is awkwardly placed, like its off center. I'd also recommend tweaking the sprite for it a bit as right now it seems to be just one color and it stands out quite a bit compared to everything else.

3. I'd also recommend making the UV Flashlight texture slightly different so they are visually distinguishable. Obviously not a big thing but it would be nice, just need the glass on the end to be tinted purple.

4. You already mentioned that using F4 to skip dialogue might break things but I wanted to mention it anyway, the character sprite seems to bug out at times after doing so. I assume its connected to F4 since I never had it occur before using it. Also worth mentioning that it seems to only occur in certain places.
buggedplayer.PNG

Reactions: monkbird
4.10 star(s) 10 Votes