Others Coffee Story Extra [v231112v2] [unnie]

4.00 star(s) 9 Votes

unniex

Game Developer
Mar 10, 2020
Untitled.png

Overview:
A group of friends gets stuck in an old house during a thunderstorm.
They find a strange board game and decide to humor it.
As the game progresses, they get pregnant.
Please read the developer notes.​

Thread Updated: 2023-11-15
Release Date: 2023-11-12
Developer: unnie - -
Censored: No
Version: 231112v2
Language: English
Engine:GameMaker
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

1.png 2.png

Last edited by a moderator:

unniex

Game Developer
Mar 10, 2020
Oh nice a new game? ❤

Tittle is coffee story extra?
Sure, why not. I only realized it actually needs a name as I was about to post it. If "Extra" is enough to distinguish it from the main project you can call it that.

zhxulie

Feb 14, 2018
Sure, why not. I only realized it actually needs a name as I was about to post it. If "Extra" is enough to distinguish it from the main project you can call it that.
no i mean when i extract the zip file thats the game name?

Jan 13, 2021
I remember reading 'Baby Game'. I really wanted it in game format. So, I thank you very much for fulfilling that wish. By all means, please continue on this.

Last edited:

leonel1220

Jul 3, 2022
I have a problem, I don't know what to do after having 4 candles, 2 batteries, 1 flashlight and 1 gum and I'm on the first round of the game

Dr...

Dec 1, 2020
same here
if you have "2 batteries and 1 gum", it's means that you take the stuff from the backpack.
it's a little bug in the game.

1. [if you get that stuff at the start of the game (lights on)]
just try to don't get closer to the backpack and do all as normal.

2. if you are in the quest of "find the candles", try to talk with Kari (light blue dress) first, and after that, go for the candles.

Note: I say all of this without "spoiler", because i find a lot of people stuck with it, just by that "little bug"

Pusspuss

Feb 18, 2018
Glad to see this dev is still doing stuff. I'll check this new thing out, but I hope he can complete his older stuff.

Reactions: anon1010

Pusspuss

Feb 18, 2018
I'm stuck on the magic circle part. Not sure what to do.

edit: you have to ask the girl for her flashlight

Last edited:

Pusspuss

Feb 18, 2018
Well, I really liked this small little game. It was enjoyable and well-written. I just wish there was more to it. I also wish the x-ray worked as well.

unniex

Game Developer
Mar 10, 2020
Well, I really liked this small little game. It was enjoyable and well-written. I just wish there was more to it. I also wish the x-ray worked as well.
I've disabled x-ray because the size increases were poorly represented for the purpose of the game. I.e the difference between twins and triplets is marginal, the growth between week 20 and 25 is barely noticeable, etc. I guess I could enable the old size matrix and leave it to players to decide which one to use. Also, there is no spritework for Yuri's condition at the moment.

Pusspuss

Feb 18, 2018
I've disabled x-ray because the size increases were poorly represented for the purpose of the game. I.e the difference between twins and triplets is marginal, the growth between week 20 and 25 is barely noticeable, etc. I guess I could enable the old size matrix and leave it to players to decide which one to use. Also, there is no spritework for Yuri's condition at the moment.
Oh yeah, I figured you had your reasons and I don't remember any of your old games having a sprite for Yuri's baby. I was just saying it would be nice to have the X-ray working for a game like this. like seeing the babies getting swapped between them, just that alone would take this from an 8/10 to an 11/10 lewd game for me. And getting to see what they are impregnated with before they even know it would add to that. There is just a lot of fun that can be added by adding the X-ray feature. But I get this was meant to just be a quick thing for you, but theirs a lot of potential in this if you do go in and polish it up and add in some content like more options the player can choose to sway the outcome of the game like it looked like you where going to do.

But yeah the X-ray sprites really don't need to be 1 to 1 and you don't even need to try and draw them so they are all visible. Like if they have so many in there, they are going to cover each other up so like with quadruplets you would only need to show three at most when they get close to the last trimester.

It's good to see you're still out here doing stuff though. I dropped a little support for you and I hope you keep up the work.

unniex

Game Developer
Mar 10, 2020
Oh yeah, I figured you had your reasons and I don't remember any of your old games having a sprite for Yuri's baby. I was just saying it would be nice to have the X-ray working for a game like this. like seeing the babies getting swapped between them, just that alone would take this from an 8/10 to an 11/10 lewd game for me. And getting to see what they are impregnated with before they even know it would add to that. There is just a lot of fun that can be added by adding the X-ray feature. But I get this was meant to just be a quick thing for you, but theirs a lot of potential in this if you do go in and polish it up and add in some content like more options the player can choose to sway the outcome of the game like it looked like you where going to do.

But yeah the X-ray sprites really don't need to be 1 to 1 and you don't even need to try and draw them so they are all visible. Like if they have so many in there, they are going to cover each other up so like with quadruplets you would only need to show three at most when they get close to the last trimester.

It's good to see you're still out here doing stuff though. I dropped a little support for you and I hope you keep up the work.
They're all drawn, up to 8 even. There's a rough chart on how it looks like on my pixiv from a while back. What I mean is, belly growth wouldn't always happen and some times would be way smaller or way larger than it should be, all of which contradicts to how the characters react and makes for poor visual indication of rolls. But if this doesn't bother people, I'll add x-ray + original pregnancy progression scale. Maybe as an option. You convinced me.

4.00 star(s) 9 Votes