Others Coffee Story Extra [v231112v2] [unnie]

4.10 star(s) 10 Votes

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
CoffeeStoryExtra-2023.11.12v1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Jackhole69

Sep 10, 2017
Game keeps softlocking and I can't get past the point they get near the end of the game and take a break.

mothulu

Sep 29, 2022
i mean i dont care if theres one ending or more but is there plans on other endings? also does the walkthrough from the other version work for this one or will their be a new walkthrough?
okay so ive updated myself on everything. played a bit of the game and read your notes. IM down with whatever you make the only things i really care abotu are pregnancy, some fun gender stuff, and a bit of naughty times :) but i think those are things yoru interested in yourself anyway so imma trust you and hope you enjoy making whatever you make!

Aug 14, 2022
Uni, this one was perfect, i hope you liked it too, you nailed it 100%! try to keep the formula, a cohesive story, characters, map, no RNG and its not confusing at all.

Nealend86

May 27, 2020
There's no batteries inside the bag; is this a bug or did I do something wrong?
You have to search it twice. First time you'll find gum instead. After getting the gum, go talk to the girl in the blue dress and she'll tell you to search a different pocket on the bag.

Untainted_Vanilla

Dec 2, 2021
You have to search it twice. First time you'll find gum instead. After getting the gum, go talk to the girl in the blue dress and she'll tell you to search a different pocket on the bag.
Thanks for the tip. I think the issue was that I searched her bag beforehand, and it wouldn't let me search it again at that point, blocking the rest of the game. That might be something that needs to be fixed? Restarting the game and not searching it up until that point made it work.

4.10 star(s) 10 Votes